Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingonthespiral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a pic of me and my best friend/housemate (also herp mad studying zoology/herp at JCU and mentioned in a few thread of mine).... shes the blue one.... lol.

Now before you ask shes blue cos we were goin to see our favourite band in the world TOOL and Maynard the singer in the early days used ot dye himself blue for gigs so sammy did as well...

just thought it would be nice since most of us will never know what anyone on here actually looks like... oh and my hair is normally that straight and didnt stay like that for long lol....

AND YES SAMMY IS SINGLE ;) but i will have to screen you first....:lol:

Attachments

• sjandi.JPG
    sjandi.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,955
OMG!!!!!

You have found Trousa_snakes sole mate!

well trousa if ur in tsv pm me.... i think i should turn htis into a lets find sammy a nice herp guy thread.... her boyfriend of 3yrs just cheated on her so i think shes needs a good guy for a good time.... and look at her shes gorgeous, smart, herp mad, plays in a band and drives an EH...what more could you ask for???? BLOKES FOR SAMMY WHERE ARE YOU lol....

Well your sammy and Trousa_snake have one main thing in common......

They are both blue!

swingonthespiral.. . u look like someone i went to school with in Townsville... :)
although u didnt have black hair then....

this is me n my boy having a birthday morning coffee!
675381044_l.jpg

i didnt got to skool in townsville.... i was in batemans bay for a few years then in wollongong....

with the risk of sounding like a lesbo u and ur boy are very good looking.... im tryin to convince my boy to grow his hair....but its not working!!!!! lol

well u have a twin. i should dig up sum pics n u can see u both have the same face!! bizaar!!! :)

Weird, was listening to forty six & 2 when i read this.

Friend looks like that blue chick out of X-men ;)

Jordan

Strange I was thinking of starting a faces to names thread last night, but I didn't because I couldn't find any recent pics of me by myself and half of them were drunk happy snaps. :( I'm sure I'll find one that wont shock you folk, eventually.

well my dad was a ladies man anything is possible lol....yeah dig up the pics i would love to see!!!!

oki doki!! sadly all my photos are at my parents home in townsville and i wont be up until early June. Will have a poke around at home though just in case.

on a side note... a few of my ol good mates used to be at JCU doin PhDs etc....
one in particular i am trying to track down....

her name is Beth Mott and she frequently dissapeared into the bush studying frogs and various other animals.. so surely some herp peoplez in Townsville will know her...

no worries monix ill ask sammy when i get home if she knows of her.....

and anteup i think thats a great idea.... why doesnt everyone post pics of themselves.... would help weed out some of the nasty miconceptions that the internet fuels...... we need like a pink snake next to our avatar for a girl and blue snake for a boy lol....

i just did a google on her... (should have before opening my mouth).. and the irony is..

it looks like she is now at University of Wollongong :lol:

um there have been several faces to names threads =D it's always good to have a new one but it's not original sorry ;) I agree Monix and co are good looking, i really like that photo actually even though it's a bit fuzzy, looks like it's out of a magazine for the cafe strip or something =)

um there have been several faces to names threads =D it's always good to have a new one but it's not original sorry ;) I agree Monix and co are good looking, i really like that photo actually even though it's a bit fuzzy, looks like it's out of a magazine for the cafe strip or something =)

So true but I think we need a new one every so often, because half the pictures in the old threads don't work and lots of the posters are no longer active members.

HAHAHHAHAHAH , too funny , w00t @ TOOL

Crap my blue is real tho :(:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :D

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 101_0929.JPG
    101_0929.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 225