A few pics from Port Mac area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beard

Reaction score
I spent a bit of time after christmas up there visiting my wife's family. The weather was pretty avarage, cool and wet for the majority of the time so unfortunately I didn't get out as much as I'd have liked but after years of talking about it we've decided to finish the reno on our house and sell up and move up around Port.

Anyway the pics, though some are pretty crap :)

Mac carpet I found while drining one night.

Very Diamond looking Mac carpet living at my wife's uncles place. Its been there of about 5 years. There is also another living there but it didn't come out to play.

EWD.

A couple of Jacky's.

Looked like toadlets, but I'm not sure.

Lil green frogs, again not sure of the sp.

Perons treefrogs.

Orchid.

Token pic of me and the kids on North Brother.

Last edited:
Ya, its a top spot alright. Been toying with the idea of moving up there for a few years now.

Great pics mate I was up herons creek for a week after Chrissy, went out a couple of times looking for snakes and things but no luck, I think it was the wearther that keep them away, I'll be back up there at the end of the month, try get some shot then and share them

all the best with the move.

I was staying at Kendall, just down the road from Herons Creek. The darker python was on the side of the road out near Lorne.

yeah any where round there is great, not far from the beach or lake cathie i love that place, hopefuly weathers better
and get some photos, then try work out how to post them

Nice Pics Beardy ;) your kids are soooo cute, kids arent really my thing ;) :p lol but i'd tots say hi an go a bit googly over those lil fellas haha..

Luv the Diamond, its hooot!! :D

Cool pics, have only seen a couple of pythons round here (lake cathie) this year but I havnt been out looking much. The fishings been too good.

Nice Pics Beardy ;) your kids are soooo cute, kids arent really my thing ;) :p lol but i'd tots say hi an go a bit googly over those lil fellas haha..

Luv the Diamond, its hooot!! :D

Yeah they're ok :) Little terrors tho, as kids are.

Cool pics, have only seen a couple of pythons round here (lake cathie) this year but I havnt been out looking much. The fishings been too good.

Didn't get much fishing in while I was there unfortunately. A couple of hours out on the boat but only pulled in a taylor and a small bream

the diamonds are pretty typical of the area. very nice pics btw. there is a lot of variety from more coastal looking to more diamond looking.
pic 7&8 looks like eastern dwarf tree frogs. found heaps around my area. the others im not sure on but im sure some of the frog guru's will know.
awesome lizard pics and nice to see a few around. good luck with the move its a great area

Eastern dwarf hey. Thanks bucky.

Looking at a few pics my wifes aunt has of the various pythons that have journeyed through their place, the ENORMOUS variation in the mac carpets is clear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back