A friday night story to share

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How kool is that capture,....bit more adrenalin than friday night footy :) Those crocks in the last set of pics look massive,...I'd be scared of them trying to tip the boat.

What an experience. So do you think that in the future you will lift them into your boat or do you think one was enough. Man those ones on the bank are imtimadating you'd want a big boat lol

Awesome story Guzz! They always turn out to be a little bit bigger than what you first thought!

thats pretty cool nice work.
Btw are they calcuttta reels on the rods in the backround? :)

What an experience. So do you think that in the future you will lift them into your boat or do you think one was enough. Man those ones on the bank are imtimadating you'd want a big boat lol

I will try my hardest not to do it again haha

thats pretty cool nice work.
Btw are they calcuttta reels on the rods in the backround? :)

Yes Calcutta 200 te fav reel

Great story! ...look like Corroboree crocs?

Some corrob, some hardies and some kakadu

Awesome story Guzz! They always turn out to be a little bit bigger than what you first thought!

Your up to you neck in em at the moment haha

good catch on a popper...lol..

If your up this way I'll take you fishing

Great story and pics Guzzo. We try and get out to Corroboree a few times of year
on the houseboats, awesome weekends.
Haven't tackled a croc yet tho, kinda more into looking than feeling : )

Wow, those salties are huge! Thanks for sharing your pics mate, I never tire of seeing these guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back