A Joke for all Queenslander's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

callith

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Not sure if its an old one, but its a good one.

QUEENSLANDER!!

On a tour of the North East of Australia, the Queen took a couple of days off to visit the coast. Her Range Rover was driving along the golden sands when there was an enormous commotion.

They rushed to see what it was and upon approaching the scene the Queen noticed, just outside the surf, a hapless man wearing a NSW jersey, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark!

At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing Maroon tops sped into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilizing it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled the NSW fan from the water and, using long clubs, beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious man into the speedboat along with the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heard frantic calling from the shore...... It was the Queen calling them to the beach.

On reaching land the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said, "I'll give you a knighthood for your brave actions. I heard that the people of the Queensland and NSW hated each other. But now I've see this it's a truly enlightened example of tribal harmony which could serve as a model for other nations."

She knighted them and drove off. As she departed the harpoonist asked the others, "Who was that?!"

"That," one answered, "was the Queen. She rules the commonwealth and knows everything about our country."

"Well," the harpoonist replied, "she knows ****** all about shark fishing. How's the bait holding up, Or do we need to get another one?"

LMAO:lol::lol:
I wore my NSW jersey to Dreamworld QLD a few years ago. It was the day before the decider of the State of Origin so it wasn't too smart. Some of the ride people were threatening me not to let me on some of the rides.(All in fun of course.)
Luckily I found a fellow New South Welshman at one of the booths who gave me a heap of free tokens for the kids cos I had my blues on...

Very good joke though :)

I wore my England Rugby World Cup shirt out after the big win, I got a few nasty looks but a Kiwi did shake my hand :lol:

I wore my NSW jersey to Dreamworld QLD a few years ago. It was the day before the decider of the State of Origin so it wasn't too smart. Some of the ride people were threatening me not to let me on some of the rides.(All in fun of course.)

That was a good joke

I too like to stir things up, I love going into enemy territory with your team gear on 99% of them are all cool give you bit of flack (as you do and expect) but I have come accross a few ickheads that want to start something. I love the sporting nature and you have to back your team even in defeat!

I am a fan of: North Sydney Bears now St George/souths, Nsw origin, Holden (tollhsv), Waratahs rugby, Sydney swans, Kostya Tzyu and Reptiles!

Yeah that sums it nicely. Support your team or country or whatever but at the end of the day IT IS ONLY SPORT and is of little real consequence.

Talk about being in enemy territory - I lived in the UK during the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final. There was me and another Aussie girl drinking lager in a Cornish pub full of Cornish blokes (not as bad as most English, mind you) at 9am.

It was a heartbreaking moment when we lost and I was in tears, but the guys bought us a bottle of Veuve in commiseration. Had to be an up side there somewhere!

After the 2003 World Cup a mate of mine quite seriously couldn't bring himself to even congratulate me on the win, he wanted to find all sorts of excuses and was full of but if he had done this or if we hadn't missed that blah blah blah. I said to him it's just sport, it's just a game. I stir a bit but at the end of the day there will be another game next week.

Love the joke :lol::lol:
I just dont know how some people can be so racist over a game ash.....what happen to sportsmanship ??.....i guess you get the odd few in nearly all sports & every country .....thankfully im not a fan of rugby,football,cricket,golf....etc

So you're not English then.:shock:
Love the joke :lol::lol:
I just dont know how some people can be so racist over a game ash.....what happen to sportsmanship ??.....i guess you get the odd few in nearly all sports & every country .....thankfully im not a fan of rugby,football,cricket,golf....etc

not english ??
(sorry you'll have to explain, the batteries in my crystal ball have run out!);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back