A kind request for help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomW1

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a herper from UK and have just been given free flights to Brisbane from the end of February to mid-March. Since I've never herped Australia before, it'd be a shame to waste such a valuable opportunity. However, my usual herping companions aren't willing to spend £1000+ on flights for an impromptu 2.5 week herping trip, so I'm going it alone. As such, I'm looking for local people who might be willing to provide some advice, locations or even physical assistance during my trip?

I'll be landing in Brisbane, renting a car and travelling up to Townsville and back, so anywhere in the vicinity of that route would be perfect.

I'm happy to provide proof that I'm legit/won't share your spots/generally nice person from reputable sources.

Cheers,
Tom

Mate 1st of all free flights?? U lucky guy.im sure someone will help u out

I'd suggest, if you can, go west and then head north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, the free flights are bittersweet sadly - they're the result of a PhD that fell through at the last minute. However, I may as well make the most of them! Thanks for that Zeusy, I may well head inland to Roma before driving north to Eungella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back