a new addition to the site?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -

i dont think i have anything to 'calm down' over, i simply requested is there anyway to turn it off, i cant see why its needed, if your curious to find out if anyone posted a quote of yours, asked a question, etc its just as easy to go to the threads you last posted in, having the notifications is the same thing just a different course

NOT everyone wants something surely we have the right to decide what we do and dont want?

yes they have disappeared but didnt until i looked at them, no i didnt bother reading i simply opened the thread counted to 10 and closed it again

each to their own ive already stated some will like it others wont but it seems those of us who dont like it need to 'calm down' :rolleyes:

and just because you might have gotten hundreds of notifications doesnt mean your 'popular' same as if you only get a couple doesnt mean your not popular either

Counted to 10? I didn't need to open a thread for them to disappear. They just left before I even got to look at them all. Ppl are only commenting because its something new you haven't seen before. Chill out. There are better things to concern yourself with (like your kids not eating their veges) than what comes up on a computer.

Last edited:
Just for Sam ;)

[video=youtube;e9vrfEoc8_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g[/video]

I had exactly the same reaction as Jeannine and for very similar reasons. Does that mean I need to "calm down" as well?

Blue

yes please mike. after you click the initial link it goes back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back