A start on the beardies tank :d

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Womagaunt

Reaction score
Here is a few pics of the tank im building for my bearded dragons, ill keep u updated and post more pics as im building it :) the tank is going to be abit over 4 foot

Me and my grandpa got all the wood measured and drilled and glued them together, my mum also went and got a background and put it in there.We also made two cut outs on the side of the tank where we are going to put mesh over.
IMG_0972.JPG

We are going to make sliding doors and put the frame around the tank and put in the rails for the glass to slide on, we are getting the glass soon so ill post pics when its in there
IMG_1033.JPG

Put mesh over the sides aha, also drilled the holes for the lights to go into but haven't got any pics of that (yet) :D
IMG_1034.JPG

Just a better pic of the rails for the glass, hope u guys like it so far ill keep u updated on whats happening! :D
IMG_1035.JPG

I love the background! I'd love one of those for my beardies tank :)

I love the background! I'd love one of those for my beardies tank :)
thanks aha, its exoterra forget what type tho, we couldnt find one to fit the full length of the tank so we got two and trimmed them down :) u should get one they dont cost to much for one its about 25 and 2 about 50 :D

- - - Updated - - -

looking good mate keep it up
Thanks Man :)

thanks aha, its exoterra forget what type tho, we couldnt find one to fit the full length of the tank so we got two and trimmed them down :) u should get one they dont cost to much for one its about 25 and 2 about 50 :D

Wow! That's so cheap :D I might just have to get some, that is a great price! Thanks mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back