A True Diamond in the Rough

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 16446

Reaction score
Can't believe I found this fella nearby. I know no one has lost one around here, but nature can play along too by the looks of things.

Definately not going to let this one go, too valuable.

Attachments

• 0034.jpg
    0034.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 346
  • 0049.jpg
    0049.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 290
What an absolute stunner! Must be a good life up in the old pear tree.

let it go mate! there isn't enough of them out there to start taking them from the wild.
im sure it was only picked up for the photo opportunity and was let go straight after.
what a stunner. just shows what stunning diamonds the north side of sydney has

What a beauty, do hope the little fella was released afterwards in a safe nearby loc.

This will be an awesome breeding specimen in the future. I know what the rules are but let nothing get in the way of a good profit....

First rule of government policy, if you can't fix it or stop it, profit from it.

so u found that in the 'wild'? its not captive bred?

I might take this oportunity to advise the rest of you (who didn't get my PM's) that this snake is the newest pet of a very proud owner just up the road from me. I was invited up to see it, and it is just amazing.

So much so, we decided between ourselves to post a hoax here and see how many bites we got. What else is there to do on a Sunday? lol

Before too many young or new herpers get the wrong idea, it did not come from the wild. As your licences state - it is illegal to take them from the wild.

I worded the post very carefully to give the impression it was found in the wild, and that ..." I would not let it go", the owner would kill me if I did!

Hope you had a good laugh, and we may post more pictures of this stunning animal for your enjoyment.

Pretty good day for fishing?

lol, could have been better.

the little man was bred by Kel and Julie Worley, sponsors on this site.
Fantastic snake, fantastic people to deal with. :)

Meh. I was more impressed when i thought it was wild.. now i just think your an idiot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back