A week from yellow to green: super pic heavy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chondrobsessed

Reaction score
Hi guys proud to finally show off my little green tree python Mojito!
This is what she looked like two months ago
13mo.jpg
Two weeks ago at 15mo, Wednesday 2/1/13 I noticed she was looking a bit mouldy and her just visible white spots had a bit more contrast. She has had those two green scales since I got her at just under 1yr. Its hard to appreciate in the pics but I knew the change was finally happening!
GTP151wed.jpgGTP152wed.jpgGTP153wed.jpgGTP154wed.jpg
Two days later Thursday: White scales even more contrasted face looking green.
GTP155Thurs.jpg
Next day Friday: Definite all over green tinge especially her face
GTP156fri.jpgGTP157Fri.jpgGTP158fri.jpg GTP159fri.jpg
Next day Saturday:
GTP160Sat.jpg
Two days later Monday:
GTP161mon.jpg
Two days later Wednesday:
GTP162Tue.jpg
Here are a few from today:
GTP15 2.jpgGTP15.jpgphoto.jpg
I love her green and blue can't wait to see how she will turn out, and to see if she is actually a she. I don't think of her as a girl or boy but thought it would be easier writing this have a pronoun for her. I would not have minded if she never changed colour but she is looking stunning! Hope you enjoyed her!

Last edited:
What an absolute stunner love the blue on her can't wait for the day I can get a gtp

I would have never thought the change would happen so rapidly. Stunning pics/animal/transformation and I am super jealous!!!

That's one nice GTP I'd love to have one like that.

That's amazing! So cool to watch that change right in front of you - she is just a stunner.

You've got to be happy with little Mojito. She/he is a stunner.

Thanks everyone for the great comments! She is a Sorong local. The uber blue photo was probably thanks to the lighting but the blues on her face look great, the body blues still look very juvenile.
Il stick an photo up in a month or so to see how it changes.
Thanks for the love!

Thanks everyone for the great comments! She is a Sorong local. The uber blue photo was probably thanks to the lighting but the blues on her face look great, the body blues still look very juvenile.
Il stick an photo up in a month or so to see how it changes.
Thanks for the love!
I figured it had to be a Sorong or a Jaya to change that quick.

Wow! That's amazing! I always thought my boy was a SarongxBiak being predominantly green and blue with a little yellow flecking, but he is progressively losing his yellow more and more. Very slowly however... Now I'm stumped!

Wow! That's amazing! I always thought my boy was a SarongxBiak being predominantly green and blue with a little yellow flecking, but he is progressively losing his yellow more and more. Very slowly however... Now I'm stumped!
Usually with local crosses one of the locals become domanit. Biaks can turn all green aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back