ackie enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bikiescum2003

Reaction score
due to the rain today i was in the shed again and thought id knock out another enclosure for my pair of ackies even know its big enough to house an army let alone 2 little monitors. anyway its going to be running 2 zoo med 10.0 UVB lights on a digital timer that i picked up from bunnings for $19 and 2 80 watt heat lights on a digital thermostat. now i just need to find a log big enough to get them closer to the UV lights and small enough for me to get out of the enclosure easy
the enclosure is just over 5ft long, 2ft deep and almost 3ft high
lights.jpg

5fter.jpg

That looks like a great set-up. Did you happen to notice while you were there if Bunnings sells the UV lighting in fluro-tube form? Might be cheaper than the local aquarium (which is theonly place local to me) which would be very nice!

they do sell fluro tubes but just the normal uva lighting I have seen the "blacklight" fluros there too. heaps cheaper than pet stores but not to be confused with the full spectrum uva and uvb tubes. hope this helps :)

i was in the shed again and thought id knock out another enclosure

Any time you want to head over to my place and knock one out for me, please feel welcome.... :lol:

the UV black tubes in bunning are $45 may as well pay the extra couple of bux to get the proper stuff.
i only have an aquarium place here too.. but its cheaper to order them from animal attraction and get them delivered to your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back