• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ackie Pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HonestPirate

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name Ridge Tailed Monitor aka Ackies

Age 9 months

Size 20-25 cm each

Quantity Available ONE PAIR - 2 monitors together

Bred By Their Mamma

General Description Beautiful pair of Ridge Tails- housed together- possibly 1 x F and 1 x M; the feamle is a tiny little thing- these two will make a great project down the track as both were the runts of the litter and will produce stunning little offspring naturally smaller than standard- parents of one baby were yellow/pilbara and the other were pilbara/Mt Isa..- The smaller one which I think is a girl has a fairly reduced pattern on her(his?) back- they have never fought due to being similar size and they are both great eaters and handlers, and feeding on crickets, mealworms and raw chicken bits. Clearing to make room for a bunch of beardie babies on the way. Pickup from our home in Brissie is fine.

Selling as a pair only.....
NO SWAPS

WILL NOT SPLIT

NO OFFERS - THIS IS ALREADY A SWEET DEAL !!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p

I am happy to answer silly questions; I've asked plenty myself.

I LOVE tyrekickers. Sometimes tyrekickers become BUYERS or even FRIENDS !!!!!!!

Wanna collect some more pics ? Sure, PM me !!!! I love herp p0rn too

I don't mind you wasting time with mundane questions. If you don't ask; how are you going to learn !?

Noob ? No problem- ask me anything you want ! I was a noob once too !!!!!

I get that you might not be the nostradamus of the herp world; so don't feel bad hitting me up with any questions you have. I really don't mind answering questions, giving you more info or shooting you more pics. Just ask !
:p

Location Brisbane city

Willing to Freight? Yes- $100 to any AAE airport/depot including all packaging and paperwork. Can send immediately- no export permits needed from QLD to other states. Direct Bank deposit preferred- if you get the money in early enough I will trek to the airport same day !!

Contact Details PM please

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) -

Here's a few more pics of the Ackies; ....

We woke up the poor little girl so she looks a little stoned in the pics ! Poor little thing..;)

They are both on shed at the moment, so their colours arent spectacular on film- but pics never do herps justice in my opinion, they are both stunning animals though you won't be disappointed at all.

You can see the girl has a very reduced pattern particularly on her back.. with any luck that will carry over to her offspring. We are only moving these guys as we have a larger pair in another enclosure and got some unexpected eggs this season so we are frantically trying to move on the pairs we think will sell the fastest to make room for the new baby beardies. We would LOVE to have keep both pairs, but this pair is too small and younger than the other pair and quite settled and happy together, so we didn't want to risk their happiness by throwing them in with a couple of significantly larger monitors.

These two are cute as a button, never bitten, not skittish at all and handle fine- our 7 yr old daughter handles them daily (if not hourly hah) with no problem and they are inquisitive and interested in us; watching us all the time as you can see in some of the pics.

More Pics- hit the links below

View attachment 228497
View attachment 228498
View attachment 228499
View attachment 228500
View attachment 228501
View attachment 228502
View attachment 228503

Attachments

• 314386_280094722023622_100000692891082_874806_1520279665_n.jpg
    314386_280094722023622_100000692891082_874806_1520279665_n.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 45696.jpg
    45696.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
sold sold sold sold sold and goooooooorne..

Attachments

• IMG_5697.jpg
    IMG_5697.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5694.jpg
    IMG_5694.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5685.jpg
    IMG_5685.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5681.jpg
    IMG_5681.jpg