Add me to the Newbie List

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-A-X

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi to the APS community, and a big thumbs up to you all for the great advice that you happily share with all newcomers.

About me ...
Live in the Adelaide Hills, Technology geek 95% of the time, Spend a fair bit of time traveling SA for work (technology trainer) and i am related to 'Kakariki' (i'll leave it to you to decide if this is a good thing or not) Definately not a cat person and with the work situation it wouldn't be fair to get a dog, As you may be aware 'Kakariki' has a bit of a Noah's Ark happening at her house and she is responsible for increasing my curiosity snakes. If the permits come through on time, my FIRST snake should be flying in on the 19th Jan. She is a Yearling Coastal and like me, a late starter, (nearly a year old but only 60cm long) I never imagined getting excited about the arrival of a snake at the age of 49 ! !
Oh well, Its never to late to exercise brain cells with new information so let the exercising begin, ;)

Jackie

Welcome to APS! Beware, you are starting a hobby that will soon lead to an obsession ;)

obsession

Thanks for the welcome,

I laughed and said 'one is enough' when they told me the same thing about tattoos but I'm contemplating another one. I'm only planning on ONE snake but not ruling anything out, and if Kakariki has anything to do with it there will be the sound of hissing hatchies in a few years, she says her male coastal will make the perfect partner.

woohooo nutty kacky dacks sister i gather?
im lana :D
welcome to aps! good luck with ur coastal cant wait to see pics and welcome to aps!
pop into chat aswel and have a yack to all of us!

nutty kacky dacks sister ?

Yes that would me, But I'm the older sensible one (cough cough)

Hey you! Why do I always get the blame?;) It was Lucy who won you over after all, lol. All I did was plonk her on you! Hahahaha, and I'm sure everyone will agree when I say it is definitely a good thing to be related to me.:p

If those voices in your head are telling you that then that's fine, the rest of the world may have a different opinion, but if it makes you happy then that's what we will say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back