adding to the "you've got to be kidding" thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightowl

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... the thread was closed before I got to reply to Slateman so I am making a new one here.

slateman said:
Your advertisement in this forum was definitely commercial nature and quantity. All we did is to inform you about this and infraction was not issued, I don't see reason to be concern to much.

Infractions: 1/0 (0)

Why do I have an infraction then?

I understand the whole issue regarding "We have to protect our sponsors to be able to pay bills." but these "new rules" were not in place officially when I advertised my items and yet it was still deleted AND I was issued an infraction.

slateman said:
Looks to me that nightowl is happy with arrangements
Looks to me you may need thicker glasses....

Looks to me another infraction coming your way :p

Last edited:
hey what the hell! I get infractions for things I didn't do so I may as well earn one :lol:

from my understanding that only indicates a warning. why don't you have a look at the infraction/warning thread done by greebo.
cheers:)

infraction or warning, doesn't matter....

Greebo's Infractions Thread said:
A warning will be issued when a rule breach is only minor or if a person is new to the site and is unsure of the rules. It is important that new members read the rules BEFORE they start posting. A warning will have no effect on a persons use of the site.

There was no rule in place at the time I posted my items for sale, I was informed of this new rule after the fact. So I don't deserve a warning or an infraction.

Was the infraction for the for sale thread or for the "you've got to be kidding thread"?

Dammit we really need a popcorn button in here!!!

Meh I sent Slateman a PM asking why he got Narky at me considering my comment was made before nightowl had written in regards to my posting.

Someone just needs to pull their head out and stop being so anal. Its only a forum for gods sake. A place to have fun and chat and so forth.

Dammit we really need a popcorn button in here!!!

Meh I sent Slateman a PM asking why he got Narky at me considering my comment was made before nightowl had written in regards to my posting.

Someone just needs to pull their head out and stop being so anal. Its only a forum for gods sake. A place to have fun and chat and so forth.

Just be a good girl and do as your told... Please, don't upset him again.. please....

Nightowl,

You have only a warning, not an infraction.
It was given to you for another offence, not your commercial advertising.
Check your profile to view when, I think it was in April for chit chat in a for sale forum.

I think you are misreading the Infraction tally, it isn't clear I agree but you have ' Infractions 1/0 , which actually means you have one warning, no infractions.
I know it's confusing, but this is where I believe you are misunderstanding the system.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I will leave this here, but will lock it, if you need further clarification PM me or one of the other Mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back