• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult & 2 x Yearling Bredli, and Yearling stripey Coastal for sale - Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilemart

Reaction score
Hi herpers,

I will be moving house in about 2 months, and unfortunately I won't be able to keep any reptiles. As such, my beloved collection of 4 pythons is up for sale. All of these pythons are located in Western Sydney (Greystanes)

I'll start with the Coastal.
She is a Female Coastal Carpet, 1 year old. She is approximately 90cm in length and is a great feeder (F/T adult mice, or same size rats). She was imported from North QLD for her beautiful stripey pattern and nice colouring. Great handler and has never bitten.
$200

Here are some pics
coastalF1.jpg

coastalF2.jpg

coastalF3.jpg

Next up is the single, Adult Male Bredli. He is around 3-3.5 years old and about 6 feet in length. EXCELLENT feeder on Large to X-Large F/T Rats. He was a little flighty when I purchased him, and I used to handle him 3 times a week to calm him down, which succeeded somewhat. Since then, I hibernated him over winter and as such, didn't handle him at all for around 6 months. He is now snappy in the enclosure and I'm a chicken when it comes to snappy adults, so he's stayed in the cage for 6-7 months. I don't risk getting bitten, so to clean the cage I usually wait for him to go into his hide box, then I block the entrance with a book and remove the hide. If you want this one, you'll need to take him out of the cage yourself, as I've said before I'm scared of the fiesty adults. Would make an excellent breeder.
$250 or offers (very cheap price for an adult, due to the experience required to handle him)

Apologies for the pics, but they were taken on my phone about 8-10 months ago.

BredliAdult1.jpg

BredliaAdult2.jpg

Last are the two Bredli yearlings. These guys are my favourites. They were purchased from Shane Scarff in Sydney, and originate from Tremain's bloodlines. The mother was a Hypo (stunning animal) and the father was a very bright red of standard colouring. Both of these eat F/T adult mice, or same size rats. They should colour up to become stunning adults. Great handlers and have never bitten. Approx 100-110cm in length.
$350 each or $650 for the pair. This is super cheap for a Bredli from these bloodlines, as most hatchies go for $350 each. Get a years worth of food and growing for free!

Here's the male (were sexed when purchased, but experienced herpers are welcome to sex again, or will get sexed at Sydney Reptiles if required)

BredliM1.jpg

BredliM2.jpg

BredliM3.jpg

Here's the female (were sexed when purchased, but experienced herpers are welcome to sex again, or will get sexed at Sydney Reptiles if required)

BredliF1.jpg

BredliF2.jpg

BredliF3.jpg

Please PM me, or email me at firebladejr @ gmail . com with any enquiries.

Cheers,
Peter.

Thanks Jeramie. If the buyer covers the costs of the import/export permits and freight then I guess so. Preferably local though.

yep, the Adult Bredli is still here... there has been some interest though.

Male Yearling Bredli is on hold.

Cheers.

here are some more pics of the Adult Male Bredli as requested.

Attachments

• BredliAdult3.jpg
    BredliAdult3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 163
  • BredliAdult4.jpg
    BredliAdult4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 169
  • BredliAdult5.jpg
    BredliAdult5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 152
  • BredliAdult6.jpg
    BredliAdult6.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 225
i so want the adult male bredli, what size tank you got him in,

can we get a pic of the tank he is in??? looks very nice

Update:
Female Coastal Yearling on hold
Male Bredli Yearling sold
Female Bredli Yearling sold

Adult Male Bredli is still available.

how much for heat cords and other equiptment?

Not really sure on all the prices just yet..
I'll probably ask $150 for the enclosure 'as is' or $200 with a new glass front.

I've got two small heat mats (1 has been modified, with a longer cord) and will probably ask $15 for the modified one, and $20 for the unmodified one, or $30 for the pair.

There is also a 6 metre heat cord which I will sell for $15 and two probe thermostats for which I'll ask $50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back