Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pisces20

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,I keep hearing that these are now being bred or at least are in collections in Aussie, does anybody know how true this is or is this merely a platform for them to be imported at some later time., as the brown GTP were, as there are no known natural populations of them in Australia yet they keep popping up for sale.

i have also heard they are here, wether its true or not i dont know but if they arent yet here it wont be long before they are smuggled in to the country. im sure we will see them for sale within the next 10 years or sooner here in australia.

have been told that there is albino bhp in australia by someone reliable, but they arent forsale as yet

i agree i really don't like the look of the pink heads.

either way they still look great! they'd be worth a fair bit though, wouldnt they?

i would give my left te***cle for one!

they look pretty sick, hope they dont get smuggled in, would feel alot better if aus created these things in stead of "cheating". like in a test, cheating might get u sumwhere, but it doesn't feel right.

Will

There is more than one. In brisbane they will be 60k each

i reckon they look great. id put my name down for one

anyone got 60k for me :)

;)
have been told that there is albino bhp in australia by someone reliable, but they arent forsale as yet

im with wranga

ive been told not gossep as this guy is not in2 goosip mmmm but thay are price whys r way out of reach 2 90% of keepers;)

Here we go

Hi all,I keep hearing that these are now being bred or at least are in collections in Aussie, does anybody know how true this is or is this merely a platform for them to be imported at some later time., as the brown GTP were, as there are no known natural populations of them in Australia yet they keep popping up for sale.

You won't see them this year, maybe next year IMO.

here's one to drool over for all the BHP lover's, i call it 'Aspidites Wisheii'

Woma's will look way better i reckon:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back