albino blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
is there anyone out there other then snake ranch breeding these guys this season.

cheers
H.

Hopefully get some 100% hets this year, not overly confident the male is big enough yet though.

Cheers,
JungleRob

Hopefully get some 100% hets this year, not overly confident the male is big enough yet though.

Cheers,
JungleRob

your the man i was hopeing to hear from , i thought your one was getting big. if you are successful let me know.
cheers
H.

Will do.

Not been on BTS for a while, really need to catch up with what's going on the the world of blueys.

Will do.

Not been on BTS for a while, really need to catch up with what's going on the the world of blueys.

same i made a thread a little while ago but yeah i dont go there as often anymore. i guess that will change when all my blues start to go at it :)

too late lol... Hmm shame them SR albino's went so quick! :(

yeah i just want to match an albino with this one when it is ready to breed..

DSCF1878.jpg

What do you think of this little one? Is a hold back from last season.;)

Attachments

• 080630Bluey001.JPG
    080630Bluey001.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 080630Bluey002.JPG
    080630Bluey002.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 080630Bluey004.JPG
    080630Bluey004.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 132
Does anyone have any information on breedng size, age & weight for male/female eastern blueys?

Wow, That's a stunner! makes me wish I would of took a bluey off someone who offered a little guy to me for free :cry:

i like it and i have a perfect male for that, one if you want to breed it next year, the male is a baby from one of those white easterns cross a normal, might produce some nice bubs.

thats if it is a female

too late lol... Hmm shame them SR albino's went so quick! :(

Gotta be quick when you buying something that looks this good!:lol:

Attachments

• 080426-1c.JPG
    080426-1c.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 080426-2b.JPG
    080426-2b.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 111
I'll be holding onto it, not sure of sex at the moment. hopefully get some more like that this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back