albino blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great! Can go with my Patternless Childreni.

Is a bit of a gamble buying albinos unsexed. I have normal adults of known sex that I can produce hets from if I end up with the same sex albinos.

That would be great! Can go with my Patternless Childreni.

Is a bit of a gamble buying albinos unsexed. I have normal adults of known sex that I can produce hets from if I end up with the same sex albinos.

might have to organize a breeding loan down the track hey??;)

Can anyone point me in the direction of the member on this site who bought an almost patternless caramel coloured bluey from a pet store last year (I think)

Was it Husta?

Anyone know?

This thread just reminded me to weigh mine for you, the male is 287grams

:)

Can anyone point me in the direction of the member on this site who bought an almost patternless caramel coloured bluey from a pet store last year (I think)

Was it Husta?

Anyone know?

interesting i never even heard of this

Looking good, Rob. Good luck with 'em :)

Here's a pickie I just took of him next to my big 4yr old male. He's definitely getting there, the normal phase one is pretty darn big!

Dsc_0223.jpg

LOL! I tell you one hand was out ready to grab him incase the big boy turned round and let rip. He was too interested in what was on the floor to worry about the smaller male next to him thank god!

Have you weighed yours recently?

I think this boy is big enough to breed, he's the same size as two of the adult females. The male in the pic is as big as your two big girls for comparisons sake.

Here's the animal I was thinking of earlier. Is from Reptile_City.

Attachments

• 2006_1112ggttyyttgg0003.JPG
    2006_1112ggttyyttgg0003.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 136
LOL! I tell you one hand was out ready to grab him incase the big boy turned round and let rip. He was too interested in what was on the floor to worry about the smaller male next to him thank god!

Have you weighed yours recently?

I think this boy is big enough to breed, he's the same size as two of the adult females. The male in the pic is as big as your two big girls for comparisons sake.

That albino should definitely breed for you this year. My bigger boy is a little over 200g, but has really slowed down with the cooler weather. I need to warm them up again and get some food into them.

Mine are chomping their way through mince and beardie mix, but they've been inside and kept warm all winter. The others have been outside all winter, except the male in the pic who has been brumating in the bottom of the spare shower under towels. I didn't want to risk him waking up early and knocking up the females!

I've seperated all my blueys, so there's no doubt in my mind whether or not they're hets, etc. when breeding time comes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back