albino blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my girls in two sets, ones that are definitely girls, and ones that aren't proven. Wish I had room to separate them all.

I'm hoping that as I have kept the male on his own I can put them together and they will mate straight away and I have it on sight!

:)

loving all these bluies!! i havent got any as yet, but im planning on it later this year(planning on alot of things, funds persisting). has anyone got the charcoal bluies?

and this might be a stupid question, but if you bred a charcoal to a albino, would it come out as a normal carrying both traits? or would it come out as some super morph? or would it jsut come out normal carrying one or the other trait? etc etc etc

Where's yours MrBredli??? Hope they are both doing well :)

Mine are at home sleeping - i hope. :)

They're all going very well, the hyper looks to be a male, and quite possibly a fertile one considering what i saw leaking from his vent the other day. :lol:

LMAO!!! Did you check under his bed for magazines???

No, but if there are any there, i'm certain all the pages must be stuck together. :lol:

A couple more pics....:D

Attachments

• Albino1.JPG
    Albino1.JPG
    363.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Albino2.JPG
    Albino2.JPG
    425.1 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back