Albino Cobra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclamen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i have always had a huge soft spot for cobras, and these pics i found are breathtaking. would love to see one in real life.

Attachments

• cobra1.gif
    cobra1.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 118
  • K54-211363.jpg
    K54-211363.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 152
  • z_p01-cobra.jpg
    z_p01-cobra.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 382
  • indiancobra88.jpg
    indiancobra88.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_3940.jpg
    100_3940.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 100
Now these are AWESOME!!!!! I love cobra's, and they are just as good as an albino...

thats my dream is to handle a cobra they are just so different to any australian sanke it would be a great experience i really want it to be a king cobra i have seen a show where this guy finds a wild one and it is about 16 foot its huge

those are SUPREME piccs :D (not the pizza lol) i love cobras and they are beautiful :)

I was lucky enough to see a captive albino Forest Cobra a couple of years ago. Absolutely stunning critter (photo in my gallery if you want a peek).

I was lucky enough to see a captive albino Forest Cobra a couple of years ago. Absolutely stunning critter (photo in my gallery if you want a peek).

Just had a look...What a STUNNER
i do love cobra's, but seeing the albino makes me drool. :D

I'd have to agree with you all, Cobra's are the best snakes, I'd love to legally own one and hope to one day have the oppertunity to find one in the wild and handle it. These pics are great

Amazing snakes.Even though they are becoming rare in India. Isaw many a snake charmer with Cobras.Now the Indian government has made it illegal to be a snake charmer so hopefully we will see things improve for the cobra in india.

ARP has albino King cobras

wow really, i was there just after christmas, but didnt see any, the only cobra they had on display was hiding and we couldnt see it...spewing. would love to see one.

they are unreal...wha species of cobra is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back