• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ALBINO darwins $550

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paul4

Reaction score
sold pending payment

Species Common Name darwin carpet pythons

Age 6 mths

Length approx 40cm

Quantity Available 5 with 4 darwins and 1 jag sibling albino

Bred By me

General Description healthy disease free and feeding well with varied colours throughout the clutch

Location Brisbane north

Willing to Freight? yes at buyers expense

Contact Details 0423235035 or pm me through APS as i can keep track of who is first in etc..

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details If you are interested in the whole 5 i will sell them for $500 each so $2500 for the 5 otherwise please dont try and screw me down or bullsh#t me please...
These animals were on hold for someone on this site (ben briffa) who promised me they 100% wanted them and so i held them for over a month with no deposit as they said they were going to take them and they just let me down saying they only wanted 1 in the end so i have told them basically to go jump in the lake and they can have nothing from me.... I told other very interested buyers that they were sold and let those people down also...

All i ask for is no bull dust, just people looking for quality animals at a reasonable price.
If you get the whole 5 i will throw in 2 100% hets for free also.
If you buy 1 albino i will throw in a het for $50 more.
If you purchase 2 albinos i will throw in a het for free

Not interested in swapping thanks unless for cash or gold bullion

all animals are now sold sorry!!
Look for the next lot of animals coming through soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back