Albino Tree Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually know someone who found something much like that in a GTP egg, it was almost pure white and came from a clutch of red neos I think. He shod me a photo of it the other day, sadly it didn't survive, would have been awesome if it had.

Because it wasnt that long ago when a family was home invaded at gun point for a bunch of GTP's

Really? Wow...police do anything about it?

Can't wait to see these guys on Saturday :)

Because it wasnt that long ago when a family was home invaded at gun point for a bunch of GTP's

That's a bit scarey,..They can then claim a payment off the government for victims of crime, quite a large one for that sort of get up.

Thanks for posting these pictures! It's great to have an update on them. I've only heard a little about them since seeing the original animals advertised on the Herp Trader a few years ago, and I wonder about them from time to time, I think they were originally advertised a year or two before my albinoes popped up. What's their generation time? Can you breed them in one year or do they need two? I'd imagine the breeding group would be pretty large by now if none have been released. I'd love to see the variation, I've heard it is pretty extreme (which I found surprising and very cool!) but other than these and the original ones in the ad, I haven't seen anything. I look forward to seeing them released one day :)

Interesting to hear the albino Blue-tongued Lizards don't breed as well. I hadn't heard that before (or maybe I just forgot). Have these skinks shown any signs of anything unusual other than lacking melanin and (I assume) not being as fond of bright light?

Yeah i dont get why projects are hidden lol.. do they think a Photo will make peoples Snakes have albino babies :p

When I was working on my albino project I did it quietly until I was pairing up the original albinoes for breeding because I didn't want to spend years having people hassling me for animals which I didn't have available yet. Tyre kickers can waste enough of your time even when you do have animals to sell :p I can fully understand people wanting to keep them quiet until then. It's nice of him to share the pictures and a bit of information with us :) (Or maybe he is giving us a tease, getting ready to sell some? ;) )

A new face !! A slow project but I expect to see a few more like this lil fella this year !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 92
A new face !! A slow project but I expect to see a few more like this lil fella this year !!

After watching the snakebytes thing from scales and tails expo i was excited to see they highlighted quite a few of your animals Joe and you are doing a fantastic job keep us updated.

nicely done jinjajoe and not just these stunning tree skinks that's a blanket remark for all of the projects you have going ...i can see you gaining a lot of my money over the next few seasons..

an updated snap of some of this years babies.....

Attachments

• DSCF1496.jpg
    DSCF1496.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 51
wow those tree skingks are stunning i want
thansk for sharing

Hey Joe, at what age do you get the tree skinks breeding at? just curious as i picked up 4 normal babies a few weeks ago.

Hey Joe. l just love the name of your website great thinking there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back