Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooglabah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hay guys i was wondering what other species of dargons do people keep and if anybody could gimme a list of dragons commonly found in collections aside from beardeds and water dragons. i love dragons but i would like to check out some of the less common spiecies kept

thanks guys

hooglabah

i only have beardies and water drahgons but i use to have moutain dragons and a jacky dragon

fair nuff
anybody else have a more comprehencive list from my own research ive come up with

netted dragons / central netted dragons
jacky dragons
and painted dragons

anything else

ill add mountain dragons to the list if they are one a vic licence.

Central beardies..

Soon to be painted,angle and pygmy beardies..

yeah for the bigger dragons you have Frill Necks, Boyds Forest Dragons, Southern Angle Heads, Crested Dragons in the west. The most common of the little ones would be the Central Netted Dragon. And there are probably about 40 all up.

jacky lizards, frilled dragon, penninsula dragon, central netted dragons, painted dragons, red barred dragons, southern forest dragon, boyd's forest dragon, thorny devil, water dragons, all the different beardies (central, easter, black soil, western, pygmy) mountain dragon thats ones i have heard about in captivity :)

thanks guys ill do my reaserch on these a bit later and start looking

gotta get me some frillies tho

I keep Burns, Boyds and Southern Forest Dragons. I have better photos of the Boyds but need to resize them.

Attachments

• burnie 2.jpg
    burnie 2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 72
  • P1010326.jpg
    P1010326.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Thelma 6.jpg
    Thelma 6.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.