All This Talk About Escapes....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, belle, thats great news, im glad to hear it. I bet the little guy is glad to be safe back in his house. I hope you forgave your little brother too. Merry xmas :D

You might want to put a lock on your brothers door too, make sure he cant escape either. Be nice to him for Christmas, then seek revenge starting boxing day. :twisted:

The talcum powder is a good idea and one I've considered. However I have a green iguana the roams openly in that room. Not sure how good an idea the powder is. He likes to taste everything, he's like a friggin dog.

He was in our bathroom on the glass wall of the shower, I had had a bath about half an hour before he was found so the warmth had atracted him. Fuscus, the click Clacks are the Kritter Keeper ones, but they are longer and more of a terrenial cage....I'll see if I can find a pic of one, or I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow. Merry Xmas everybody!

Fuscy, I buy my click clacks from a store called "Plastics Unlimited", don't know if they are in your area though. The new style click clacks I don't like so was very happy when I found this store selling the old style ones with the metal clips :) You can lock them with a perforated strap between two opposite securing clips.

Lol Fuscy I know what you mean about leaving your cash at home when you visit these places :)
If you still need the address for P.U. let me know and I will look it up for you, I think they sell em at $17.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back