all time greatest/favorite movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw 2 was alright as well, but i reckon the first one was awesome...

Caddyshack or Hear no Evil see no Evil (and maybe young frankenstein)

In No Particular Order:

The Princess Bride, Bride and Prejudice, Bend It Like Beckham, The Aristocats, Taxi, Soul Plane, How High, Mists Of Avalon, Honey, Pirates of The Carribean -Curse Of The Black Pearl and Dead Man's Chest.....

There's probably more- just can't think. I can't pick just one. They're all awesome IMO.

Oh dear Marie, for the first time ever I'll have to disagree with you....the Mists of Avalon did absolutely no justice to the book! Mind you, I expect if youo haven't read the book it's a good movie.

I didn't read the book...I didn't even realise there was one until recently!
I might have to source it to compare!

I thought it was lovely- I'm going to be making some OOAK dolls as the characters.

Anyone write fantasy fiction? I'd love a challenge at making dolls for a good story!

very mixed uop list anterisalady but still good

cool im am now juvenile i got 50 posts hazaa for me even if you guys have got heaps im still proud

dont know if imentioned it but i must mention V for vendetta a very intruging movie with the right balance of action and plot building

by the way im watchin wire in the blood on the abc really good show bit physcho

Couldn't beat "Kung Fu Hussle" I watched it with some mates, we were all half cut and it was the funniest movie ever. I also like The Last Samuri (sp?) (which doesn't mean I like Tom Cruise :wink:), Anchor Man :lol: , Trainspotting is really well done, I love Lord of the Rings, 11:14, Crash, Taxi, Italian Job, Saw 1 and 2, The Island, Constantine... oh that'll do for now, I just love movies.

im sorry but constantine was almost as bad as the sentienel

The Professional (Jean Reno & a very young Natalie Portman), Scarface... and (dont shoot me) Team America (f*#k yeah!) :lol:

Here's some of my other faves; Serenity, Mallrats, Empire Records, Aeonflux, Boogeyman,Taxi, Gone In 60 Seconds...I really could go on forever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back