Allergic to Python Saliva

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsmyreptiles

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of this?

My Nan (god bless her) insists that she is allergic to python saliva- That is apparently why she won't hold my snakes...I didn't have the heart to ask her when a python last salivatated on her.

Aw, dear old nan, its as good an excuse as any, dont call her on it! lol [Its a beauty nan!]:)

You havent met mine mate! you might see yours in a whole new light! LOL

Lol
This came from the same Nan that said "Oh I just love bugs" when i told her that i was studying anthropology.

Yup, cant choose your flesh n blood. My Homer sig is kinda apt cause i have two sisters like Patty and Selma. LOl And 3 brothers like...um.......well eccentric aint the word! :lol:

Your nan sounds like a crackup! whats the other family like? :D My mother is convinced she has every medical problem under the sun, her local DR has reserved her her own armchair at his surgery and the receptionist has her cup of tea ready ,same time every day. bet he loves medicare! lol

Hahaha
Theyr'e all the same...Crazy is the word.
I have a hard time keeping a straight face talking to all of them. The things that come out of their mouth :)

Lol, atleast there not boring! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back