alligator attack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
geeezs mum look happy !!
well he will have a story to tell his scool mates

"Lucky Boy, Annoy's Alligator minding it's own buisness , becomes Hero" ... :|

The boy's mother, Misty Warren, said the family has seen alligators in the area before, but none had ever bothered them.

"She never bothered to warn the kid NOT TO SWIM THERE! :roll:

On the news last night, they interviewed the boy and his Granma, he was falling asleep and yawning during it, poor fella.

The 2 details that baffled me were :- After you wash in "gasoline' should you swim in a lake system that has wildlife living it it? Second, The Granma didn't rescue him because she thought he was 'calling wolf' even after she saw the blood she said she was asking what happened to him until he stumbled into the house and fell to the floor.
Er - act 1st ask questions later Gran.
What a shocker.

Em

There ya go, "Darwin-awardism" must run in the family. LOL :D

just goes to show the absolute stupidity of some people its hard to belive people can be that f#cken dumb!

LOL @ Em, too true. I can't imagine thinking twice like that grandma.

True too Luke, but probably not the best way to put it here :wink:

its funny but
how could ya say arr he'll be right just dodge the crocks
or oh your bleeding all over my floor in a rapid uncontrolable way are you hurt??
:roll:

grandma-- "I said pet, I said Love, I said love, I said pet, (drags deep on cigarrette) I understand you've attacked by an alligator, but I cannot be expected to come running everytime, just because your having shock convulsions and bleeding on my kitchen floor!"
"I mean really, do have some consideration for other people!"(stubbs out cigarette while exhaling)......Aka, Magda Subanski's character :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha lol thats just the picture i was seeing and i bet it wasnt far from that senerio either.
well i guess you cant blame people for being born with a fragmented pieces of glass for a brain

The croc probley took a bite of his head, felt it was empty and thought it wasn't worth cracking open the nutshell and finding no nut!!

except the granny that wasn't near the waters edge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back