Alone in the world was a little Cat-Dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shingles are the BEST!

Cat-Dog is gorgeous. :)

I have a bluey that dose that. He also comes up and scrolls the page with his tongue on my IPad.:D It's really funny to watch.

I want a shingleback. Am yet to find one for sale that isn't outrageously over priced. Good name!!

ok, not too over priced then. We pay the same here in W.A.
I paid $250 for my bobtail. Awesome little critters, aren't they :)

thats a cooly cool looking fella i hear they are pretty hard to get because they only have 2 young a year!?
sigh... a part of me wanted to see some sort of freak hybrid.....but your catdog is just as good:)

Freak hybrids normally have to be put down.
they are not that hard to get, I see them for sale at least once a week.:D I want one but I have got other wants that I would like to get before I get a shingle back.

they are not that hard to get, I see them for sale at least once a week.:D I want one but I have got other wants that I would like to get before I get a shingle back.
I'd like to know where you see them for sale once a week as I have been after one for a few years now and even at $300 they go very quickly.

like a sugar glider ;)

btw very nice cat-dog

Gumtree ,pet stores ,online shops anywhere like that is bound to have one somewhere along the lines.

- - - Updated - - -

like a sugar glider ;)

btw very nice cat-dog

Yeh definitely one. ;)

Great, now every time I come on APS and see this I get the song stuck in my head.. :lol:

I dunno where yoy are but my local reptile shop in warrnambool always has heaps of stumpys tails he is a bit of a specalist of them.
i was in there at xmas and he had about 10 of them even a cuppla babys
they are called reptil life . i think they were like 200 or 300 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back