Americans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one that noticed that is says no children on the side of that trolly :)

tell em they can't put a kid in it, so they put a monkey in it :)

Well they sent a monkey to the moon!

Just for the record, cats definitely CANNOT give FIV to humans! There is at least a vaccine against FIV, which is definitely the first clue.

I would believe the monkey thing is real. I watched a doco a few months back about "monkey kids". It was rather sad... They were all dying early because their monkey mums kept feeding them bad food which was leading to diabetes but they went EVERYWHERE with their owners. They were essentially these ladies kids...

Oh my gosh Australis, for some reason I found that insanely ammusing and keep giggling at the thought hahaha

Feline aids is no laughing matter D:

_45117716_gall_cat_trolley_ap.jpg

Look at this photo, i found it on the internet. So its true and proof that cats use trolleys and that you can catch feline aids from cats and walmart lets cats use trolleys.

The "people of Broken Hill" thing is what got me, the photo just made me loose it hahahaha

Hmmm I think that might be photoshopped...a cat buying cat food?
And kitty litter so as to imply they pee where they're supposed too?

Must be a scam.

Last edited:
Feline aids is no laughing matter D:

_45117716_gall_cat_trolley_ap.jpg

Look at this photo, i found it on the internet. So its true and proof that cats use trolleys and that you can catch feline aids from cats and walmart lets cats use trolleys.

My apologies. I stand corrected! Lol

I went to every wallmart in america once and only saw 2 monkeys in all of the stores i visited.

The "people of Broken Hill" thing is what got me, the photo just made me loose it hahahaha

Oh no, im pretty sure it is real... small hick towns are full of this stuff.
This one ive sat on myself!
bille%20brown.jpg

That isn't me though admittedly i did stop and get a photo on it :lol:

Hmmm I think that might be photoshopped...a cat buying cat food?
And kitty litter so as to imply they pee where they're supposed too?

Must be a scam.

Hmm good point.
tumblr_ltj96nGNHD1qkeavmo1_500.jpg

Prolly make some human slave carry it D:

Exactly :lol: i don't think i saw a drop in the ocean of the walmart weirdness.
So lets assume you have been to the most walmarts of anyone in this thread so far... how many monkeys have you seen, and do you think its walmarts policy to allow people to bring weird animals into stores ;)

So as the next American into the thread, let me start by saying I'm not defending walmart. They have to obey same laws regarding animals and service animals as everyone else, at least in theory. Meaning they aren't allowed except for the service animals. The problem would be that, to say most walmarts in general are unsupervised, &/or just don't care, would be an understatement. And if I'm in a walmart and see something that stupid, I just think, "It's walmart."

I have never seen a monkey, I have seen a sugar glider, and a macaw, which is even worse. I have also seen naked children, and partially naked adults (they're never the adults you would want to see naked though lol). Most of the worst of it is between 12am & 5am. And over my life I have been in allot of walmarts in different states, and obviously the people change from area to area, but almost all of them have weirdos. Everyone in walmart is not a freak, but you can generally bet if there are freaks, they definitely shop at walmart...

I'm not sure about America but have seen a fair few animals in shops here. I myself have taken a cat to the shopping centre (in a cat carrier on the way home from a vet) because there was no way in hell i was leaving my cat in the car in summer and i had to pick up a few things.
As for FIV spreading to humans, viruses mutate. Just because FIV or any other virus hasn't spread to humans is no reason to assume it is incapable of doing so. A couple of examples of animal diseases that didn't spread to humans, until they did HIV, ebola, bird flu, swine flu.
I think the main problem with animals in shopping centres is salmonella (sp.) so people who take your bird shopping if your bird poops and some kid steps in it and mum unknowing pops junior in the trolley then an apple rolls into said poop and junior eats apple on the way home, you may have unwittingling caused some little kid massive dramas (disclaimer- yes apple should have been washed, yes junior could have stepped in wild bird poop, it was an example , silly, i really don't care where your parrot poops).

Last edited:
I have never seen a monkey, I have seen a sugar glider, and a macaw, which is even worse.

Out of curiosity, why are these things worse?
I'd take a parrot and one of our native animals over a monkey/ape/chimp capable of intense damage and just in generally being outright revolting creatures in my mind any day lol

Yes I'll never understand why parents think it's okay to have kids naked...it's just....bad. I don't know how else to describe it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back