Amyae Eggs advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PythonOwner25

Reaction score
Hi all, I have four N.amyae eggs in the incubator at the moment (both clutches laid in mid march) all doing great so far. I was just wondering...seeing as this is the first ever clucth of anything i've bred...what signs are there to tell when the eggs are soon to hatch? and if those signs show do i remove the sealed lid off egg tubs so their is air flow? etc etc... wouldn't want them to hatch and have no air to breathe!

No real signs. Mine hatch between 65-70 at 29-30 degrees. I leave the lids on but i usually air them a few times during incubation.

No real signs. Mine hatch between 65-70 at 29-30 degrees. I leave the lids on but i usually air them a few times during incubation.
Ok cool cheers. I'm so exited! Its been just over 40 days and the eggs are still all looking healthy :D Im incubationg them around 29-30 and i air the incubator out once a week. that sound all good?

Just wanted to clarify that unhatched eggs still need oxygen. There's just a lot of oxygen in a sealed tub like that for the requirements of such small exothermic animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back