Anaconda vs. Human

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Actually Human picking on Snake, but you have to admire the size of the guys grapes. Minimal hyperbole (ie not American) and he loves the animal too
[video=youtube;JsNnDWKh_u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNnDWKh_u4&feature=related[/video]

Is he the guy that crawls into a burrow after a rock python?

Is he the guy that crawls into a burrow after a rock python?

Are you thinking of Brady Barr?

I like this guy, he did a good documentary on the polar region. I must say British/English presenters are superior to the rest of what the world has to offer

Are you thinking of Brady Barr?

I like this guy, he did a good documentary on the polar region. I must say British/English presenters are superior to the rest of what the world has to offer

I don't think it is Brady. I just looked him up and from what I remember it doesn't look like the guy I remember. I'll have a better looklater when I've got a pc to use instead of a mobile.

Hes got guts that bloke.
"A 15ft anaconda almost tagged my abnormally large balls, yeah no biggie" lol.

It's Nigel Marven and Maria Munoz, she's an anaconda researcher.

is it just me or are they very slow strikers?
dont get me wrong, in no way am i underestimating an anaconda!

is it just me or are they very slow strikers?
dont get me wrong, in no way am i underestimating an anaconda!
It's hard to get that much mass moving very quickly. If you find the video of Austin Stevens with the Retic. it strikes at about the same speed. That's why they spend so much time in the water

Cool video I love it how he casually draps it around his neck lol

He's great, he doesn't have to rely on any nonsense, he just shows us the animals and is naturally enthusiastic without coming across as a fool like so many others do.

Hes got guts that bloke.
"A 15ft anaconda almost tagged my abnormally large balls, yeah no biggie" lol.

It's Nigel Marven and Maria Munoz, she's an anaconda researcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back