And the winner of the free bredli is.......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

APS_Admin

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who voted. There was a good response and in the end, one person was only ahead by a handful of votes.

That person is.......

.........REPTILEGIRL

Please PM Rob and Stockeh for details on how to arrange the transfer of snake(Rob) and enclosure (Stockeh). If Rob is away fishing, please PM APS_Admin and we will pass on his phone number.

As the voting was so close between Reptilegirl and Slackra, Rob has decided to give Slackra a snake as well (do I hear a WOO HOO! from Andrew?)
Bad luck to mini-Instarnett who also had votes but hopefully she will get another chance next year. It is great to see some newbies getting a helping hand and I have enjoyed being able to assist in the process.

Congrats to Reptilegirl and Slackra. I hope your snake will bring many years of happiness.

Dave (Greebs)

:lol: :lol: congrats to both and Rob your a champ :lol: :lol:

OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!
CONGRATS GUYS!!
That is SO fantastic that they BOTH win!!
Oh - I am SO happy for you both!
Congrats again!!
Bex :D

Well done Rock, congrats on helping to newbies along top stuff that!

Congrats to reptilegirl for winning, well deserved winner.

And congrats Andrew, how awesome is that?

Mini Instarnett, I reckon you'll be a good candidate for the other pair of snakes on offer :)

Good on ya Rob!

:D
Steve and Naomi

re And

Congrats Repti girl and slackra and thanks to Rob and Animal Attraction :D and the ball boys,uncle jeff for providing free permitts,Australian air express,Hilton Hotels :D

hehehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: well thats about all i can say at the moment... i'll go get a drink of water and be back in a minute... :mrgreen:

well ok now i've had my drink i can think a little more clearly... :mrgreen: thank you to everyone who voted for me.. i really appreciate it!
you lucky fella andrew!!! good on ya rob!
Well i better PM the fellas and organise all the stuff :mrgreen: i am just so happy!! i think my dad might take it as a bit of a shock... dont think he thought i'd get the little fella :) oh well!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Megz :mrgreen:

Congrats Slakra and Reptilegirl, Rob has some superb animals and gave me my first snake too many years ago. He created a monster! lol Hopefully he has for you guys too.

Congrats Rob and Matt for kick starting some keen young herps - i reckon its great for the hobby.

How awesome is that!!! Good stuff Rob and Matt, and congratulations to both the winners! :D Got to start somewhere I reckon, and you've both given these guys a great head start! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back