And the winner of the free bredli is.......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go everyone involved i got a good fuzzy feeling reading this thread and i can't think of a better way to get new herps into the hobby to spread the word that all snakes etc aren't as bad as made out to be....good onya Rob and Matt and congrats reptilegirl and slackra i'm sure the animals will be well looked after.

Oh and oldude you're a champ :D

Congrats Repti girl and slackra and thanks to Rob and Animal Attraction and the ball boys,uncle jeff for providing free permitts,Australian air express,Hilton Hotels

Oh and oldude you're a champ

i agree.. nice call old man...

Please PM Rob and Stockeh for details on how to arrange the transfer of snake(Rob) and enclosure (Stockeh). If Rob is away fishing, please PM APS_Admin and we will pass on his phone number.

i've contacted matt and thats all under way.. what a champ he is!! and i've PM'd rob... i might get his number tomoro if he hasnt contacted me.. Cheers
Megz

P.S... Thank you for all your congratulations... i appreciate it... and an extra big thanks to those who voted for me and to matt and rob too :mrgreen:
cheers
Megz

congrats reptile girl, on winning I have a littlle Bredli and she is just soooo cute I love her jet black eyes and she is so friendly she is only 7 mths old and my first snake. I am sure she will be your favourite all the way for a long long time. you never know your dad may get interested in herps aswell once he gets used to the little one being around. Bron

Congratulations and celebrations!! To both Reptilegirl and slackra good on you both and welcome to the herp world, there's no saving you now :) Andrew you sly old bugga, you didn't say a word at the VHS meeting tonight :)

Rob, not one but two free snakes to newcomers to the hobby!!! You're a top bloke in my book mate, even if you don't believe in thermostats :) Good onya mate, nice one, NO, VERY nice one :)

:D congrats to Reptilegirl and Slackra! What africancichlidau says is so true about 'no saving you now'....it is so hard to stop... :wink:

Well done Rob!!!

Awesome news guys and gals. Congrats to Reptilegirl and Slackra. It was a very hard decision on who to vote for from me so I am glad that both of you got one in the end. :)

Good on ya both!!!!.....what a start, Bredli's are awesome snakes....well done to you both.
Excellent Rob, Matt 8)

Sorry been fishin,-
Browns,-you think you got a fuzzy feeling?, Im buzzing!!!. This in my opinion is what life is all about, nothing to do with makeing freinds, as Ill probally never met them, but the buzz of helping a fellow herp get started when it is not possible themselves.
Thanks heaps to Matt and everyone who voted and of course the admins for all their work.
Thanks again.
Rob

Good Stuff Rocky!! I think you might have started something - your generosity seems to be contagious.

thanks to Rob and Animal Attraction and the ball boys,uncle jeff for providing free permitts,Australian air express,Hilton Hotels

So the snake will be sent to melb free of charge? sweetness :!: also the stuff from stockeh is going to Reptilegirl right?

i am happy to inform everybody that i got a shelf for free from work. made out of the white stuff the M stuff. Melanime? anyways its 4ft x 2ft x 2ft when its laying on its side. should be big enough untill the little guy/girl gets sizable!

also got myself a probe thermostat for when its in the click clack.

cheers and THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!

andrew

hey slackra..
i'm glad your gettin a snakey too.. next time you come up to visit your gran your welcome to come check out my little fella..
So the snake will be sent to melb free of charge?
sorry buddy but nope... it cost $50 plus you have to get a import/export licence... not sure how much that cost in your state... its $20 in mine..
also the stuff from stockeh is going to Reptilegirl right?
yup yup yup it'll be sent on monday.
i am happy to inform everybody that i got a shelf for free from work. made out of the white stuff the M stuff. Melanime? anyways its 4ft x 2ft x 2ft when its laying on its side. should be big enough untill the little guy/girl gets sizable!
good stuff mate... you were lucky to find that... i'll have to build mine :( ah well. so all you gotta do now is get some glass sliding doors?? beauty!!

anyway congrats
Megz

Import permit in vic is easy Slacky, just ring em up or get the application form off their site, fax it in, or send it but fax is quicker, and you'll get the permit within a few days. AND, best of all, our permits are FREE :) Ring me if you have any probs with it

Thanks for the info Phil. will try to find the link to the aplication form. I will attempt to operate the fax machine, should be interesting...

yey free permits!

cheers

i gtg eat some breakfast

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back