Andy the ferret pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilegirl_jordan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of andy outside..hehe.anyone can add pics of there ferrets if they like.;)
100_2025.jpg

100_2022.jpg

100_2023.jpg

The snake would end up food for the ferret..those things are pretty strong...and bite hard when they want...

Yeh ferrets can bite.what andy does sometimes is bites and runs off thinking its funny and a game,cheeky boy.he LOVES feet.:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Reptilegirl be sure to take her to the vet for boosters/vaccines for rabies etc. before taking her outside on the grass. Also if you get a cold try to keep away from Andy as ferrets can catch human colds and it is very serious for ferrets..mine died last year on new years day from a cold :cry:

This was our second ferret .. we had to give her to a good home when we left Malta... she was mischevous....:D

Last edited:
Reptilegirl be sure to take her to the vet for boosters/vaccines for rabies etc. before taking her outside on the grass. Also if you get a cold try to keep away from Andy as ferrets can catch human colds and it is very serious for ferrets..mine died last year on new years day from a cold :cry:
thanks for the tips.
Andy has had all his boosters/vacs for this year now and he is also microchipped which is weird.
sorry for your lose pinkmus,you didnt have any pics of yours?
cheers

Rabies in Australia? only if your a bat.

She likes feet alot especially mine becauseshe was technically my sisters but she roamed the house every now and again...she was still young and had just started getting over her nippy stage.. :) When they start to bite you should put them back in the cage for 10 min as a punishment or grab them by the scruff of the neck and say NOOOO. Some people use some bitter apple spray ( ihave no idea what it is) however some use vinegar instead on your toes so they learn that toes arent tasty;) but eventually they all get over that nippy stage....

Very cute! I'd love a ferret, but I already have too many animals :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back