angle headed dragon problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah1526

Not so new Member
Reaction score
gday.
i have two angle headed dragons, male + female, not siblings, about one year old. i bought them a month ago and they share the same enclosure. i was told by the breeder that theyre fine to be together. about 2 weeks ago the male stated to get scared of me all the time, running away from my hand, hates being handled. he was pretty easy going at the start.
also, he is considerably smaller than the female, they were almost the same size a month ago. he eats a lot less than her too.

in contrast, the female is pretty doctile, seems to enjoy being handled, and never stop eating.

why suggestions as to why the male doesnt like being handled anymore??

The species is known to sulk on occasion . Have you changed anything in the setup recently ?

,jn

no, the tank is the same and is pretty basic, 2ft x 45cm x 45cm, ive a got a waterfall feature, some plastic plants hanging from the sides, and a thick vine in the middle that forks to either side for them to climb, the back wall is stryofoam to look like a rock wall, coco fibre sibstrate for the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back