Anglehead disaster

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
One of my angle headed dragons had a major disaster this weekend. He fell between the flouro tube and the casing and got stuck by his head, leaving him hanging there. I am unsure how long he was there for, but maybe up to 2 hours. After this, he appeared to be knocking at the pearly gates for about 24 hours, but has since shown a lot of improvement. Unfortunately, due to the heat or the 'hanging' he appears to have suffered some brain injury. I am hoping fervently that he will show full recovery, but basically it's wait and see as far as I can tell.
The moral of the story? Use light guards on flouros or at least block the gap if you have dragons.

Sorry to hear, Magpie.
I hope he recovers
Cheers
Ad

yeah i hope he does to. Seeing i am getting the ackie enclosure with uv light do you think i need the fluro cage aswell. Just cause you only mentioned dragons has left me unsure.Again hope he recovers.

jeremy

Sorry to hear about that Mags, my best wishes for his making a full recovery mate. The little buggas can get in anywhere can't they?

Oh no, sorry to hear... fingers crossed for the little guy.

im sorry to hear that too but i hope all goes well and he pulls through all the best

Looking a hell of a lot better today. Almost ready to put him back in the main tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back