angry as

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_lee86

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i think my little water python has a slight attitude problem, i was only helpin the little fella shed
angry1.jpgangry2.jpg

Haha sounds like typical Water 'tude. Gotta give him an A for effort though. How come the shed was so bad?

I've found my water pythons have bad sheds now and then too. They require a higher humidity and also being an aquatic python in the wild, tend to spend a lot of time in or around water.

I've got up to 3 water tubs in their enclosures, some under the heat lamp to try to raise the humidity. You have to cut down on the ventilation a bit more than usual too.

Mine usually don't bite when I help them shed, as if they know what I'm doing. Still got a female that is the spawn of satan though.

Typical behaviour?

Does that mean Water Pythons are...
Angry Boys?

I keep these guys with massive amounts of humidity and I still get crap sheds from time to time.

I guess it's as "typical" as it is with Jungles. You get good ones and bad ones but they're not like stimmies where almost all of them are calm

I keep these guys with massive amounts of humidity and I still get crap sheds from time to time.
Wow maybe I've just been lucky so far. Gonna have to remember this when mine moves into her new home

i fed hin 4 days before this pic... humidity is quite high in the tank with two large water bowles in it.. just a typical water python

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back