Angry Boys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh bloody halarious
I like gran " I thought wogs were good at soccer"
And when Daniel talks about Steve " he's a d**k head, total nob"
Hahaha can't wait for next week, put some quotes up people

C'mon coco pops kick the ball

Hey Steve, this ones for you ( proceeds to do a reverse burnout)

OMG i missed it dam!... i love that guy.. Summer Hights High is the best series after The Mighty Boosh!.
puk u miss

Man...I was never sure about this Chris Lilly dude...and then saw Summer Heights High and changed my mind.

It's all ok in small doses, but not much of it has any repeat performance value. I'll have to check out Angry Boys. But then again...I have high standards when it comes to comedy (Incredibly hard to beat Curb your Enthusiasm and Peepshow)

Best episode of Summer Heights High was when Jonah drew the pic of his dad touching him...that was bloody funny :p

what about the kids in lockup and the smallest one goes " my name is ???? i'm 13 and i'm serving 3 years for manslaughter" ........... my mouth just dropped lol

Have never heard of it.must catch it next wednesday night,could use a good larff.

You're the best brother ever! *No you're not you're a ----head.*

this is steves dog maklos but i call him ***los hes a little gay poof of a dog

I was pretty impressed with it. Did anyone see at the Logies Katy Perry singled him out and said of everyone in the room she would want to meet he was the one. How awesome would that be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back