• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

The EWD's are on hold until Saturday when they will be picked up. If this falls through they will be back up but everything seems o'k.

The only things that I have left are the pair of CBD's. Pics are attached. First in best dressed.

Attachments

• Female.JPG
    Female.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Male.JPG
    Male.JPG
    311.3 KB · Views: 35
if anyone wants to split the pair, and take the male...

please message me, i am after a female only

how much.....?

i was wondering if you could tell me all the prices for the animals you are selling please.....and do u have any baby bearded dragons....

bye

Price drop

If the CBD pair are taken this weekend I will sell them for $200. Sick of being stuffed around with no shows.

anyone wanna take the male of the pair still?
i'll even pick it up and deliver to melb area!

How

You don't drive and I would require the license holder to be there when the animal was sold.:)

yes yes, you would too....

-and i woulda got a cab, or harrassed a friend into driving me....

Sold

All animals have now been sold.

The last person to buy them had free delivery and they are now getting placed in their new home,which looks pretty good too.

thanks...

and about 20mins after you left, he already tried to get "friendly" with her.

their names are currently looking to be [SIZE=-1]Rhaegar and [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Daenerys

[/SIZE]

Admin

Could an admin please close this thread as all the listed animals have been sold.

Thankyou Ladies, Gentleman and Greebo:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back