Annoying Blue-tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dihsmaj

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Right, so my Blue-tongue is a picky eater, he rarely eats his silkworms, occasionally eats Zucchini, and mostly eats his dog food. He always, however, will go for a mealworm.
I forgot to mention he refuses crushed banana, blueberries, crickets, woodies and strawberries.
What should I do to get him to eat?

i say let it go hungry for a few days , as that often adjusts there attitude towards certian foods.

I've actually left him with a bowl of said food for a week, he ignored it, but now he accepted 2 mealworms.

ha i have a bearded dragons that's the same will turn his nose up to just about anything but will happily snatch a king meal worm from your fingers, i think JAS101 is on the mark this is what I'm trying at the moment i offer a Woodie or cricket once a day if he refuses he waits until the next day until he eats the damn things

I don't think you should leave that kind of food sitting for a whole week it would go all dry and gross. I think Jas is on the mark you need to starve him and then give him fresh stuff after a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back