Another Addict

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorrick

Reaction score
Hi,

In this thread, as you might have guessed, I will introduce myself to you.

My Name is Joost, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 18 (almost 19, yay) years old.
I've been keeping snakes for almost a year now, so I'm still a newbie.
At the moment I've got 2 cornsnakes (Pantherophis Guttatus) as pets.
The reason I have become a member of this site is ofcourse my interest in snakes, and moreso my interest in Australian snakes. Especially the Bredli, but I have to admit I really like all Aussie snakes I have seen so far.
In the future I hope to get my hands on a bredli, when I have the money and space. These snakes really have become my favorites.

Well, this all I can think of right now. If any of you have questions feel free to ask them.
I probably won't be posting too much for the next couple of weeks as there are a whole lot of old threads I still have to read :lol:

Welcome to aps. I also think the Bredli are stunning but am not looking at addng to my girl. I have a12mths old coastal and she is so placid and loves her food. I never intended getting a python it was my daughter who bought an Atherton tableland jungle pyton and she won me over once I got over being petrified of her!!

hey Joost.... what an awesome name
great to have some keen herpers from lands abroad interested in our pythons

Welcome to APS Joost. Bredlis are great snakes. How available are they in Netherlands & what sort of $$s do they bring there?

Here's a couple of pics of some of my hypos ( I have posted them before).

Attachments

• Kaa1.jpg
    Kaa1.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Bobby1.jpg
    Bobby1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 68
Wow, nice snakes you have there!

As far as I know availability in the Netherlands is not a big problem.
Last time I checked they were sold for around 300 euro's, hatchlings that is.

welcome!!! i have a question whats it like over in the Netherlands??? what other snakes you like that are in ur home land??
thank bye

The only native snake spiecies in the Netherlands are Vipera Berus. These however, are illigal to keep at home.
On the otherside, with the right papers you can keep almost all other snakes in the Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back