Another aussie species ruined!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see the appeal in a ball python personally yeah they look great and this is one of the better one's of seen but they are such a boring python, I love how mine slithers round my arms and likes to explore, all the footage Ive ever seen of ball pythons they are always just curled up in a small ball. Its like buying a Ferrari for half a mil but it doesnt go, Id rather buy a $100 dato 180b that goes!! ;) They are way to small aswell, they look stunted!!

This has been posted before.
Whilst I don't condone this type of breeding, it will not have any impact on our Aussie species as it is not a threat to our wild populations, so can't see why so many people jump up and down when snake like these are produced oversea's.

Neil
People jump up and down because someone here will try and produce one and put a bag on there head

Yeah heres another pic of one:
ballroom4.jpg

love the look of that.. as someone mentioned its in america its not going to have an impact on our native species or lines (unless some idiot smuggles some in)

i am an aussie male ( i think ) .....my dad is aboriginal and my mum is an aussie...... i have a wife who is chineese ....... are all you " baggers " going to talk behind my back about my children ..????????....and say i shouldnt be allowed to have kids....?????..... i hope not.

same ..? ... but different ...?????

is man a major part of evolution ...??...put on earth to ....speed things up a bit ...???.....who knows , eh ????

I don't get how they can even breed a woma and ball successfully? They aren't even the same genus.. Is this cross fertile?

i am an aussie male ( i think ) .....my dad is aboriginal and my mum is an aussie...... i have a wife who is chineese ....... are all you " baggers " going to talk behind my back about my children ..????????....and say i shouldnt be allowed to have kids....?????..... i hope not.
It doesn't matter if your mum is aussie, your dad is aborginal and your wife is Chinese.. That doesn't make your kids 'hybrids' because you're all the one species. Homo sapiens.. So your argument holds no water mate.

A woma and a ball python are not the same species, nor even the same genus.

le-sigh... Doesn't really do much for me personally, much prefer a pure bred animal. Just hope, like everyone else, that they keep it in the states.

It doesn't matter if your mum is aussie, your dad is aborginal and your wife is Chinese.. That doesn't make your kids 'hybrids' because you're all the one species. Homo sapiens.. So your argument holds no water mate.

you just dont get it , do ya mate.........

quote]

huh??? snakes and humans are totally different.. say if we introdced ball pythons to the enviroment it would have a disastrous effects im failing to see how humans have this effect or how it has anything to do with a snake forum??

what he means is its like crossing subspecies or a jungle with a carpet or a childrens with a stimmy, not a human witha chimp yeah ?

there is valid points on both sides how about we look at the animal for what it is which is a nice coloured snake hybrid or not it is rather pretty .

end of the day it is still a herp that needs TLC and human care

i got an idea, how about you all get the hell over it. its still a snake aint it. is that not why u got into this hobby??? for the love of snakes.

i have 1 Q about this. say u cross a woma with a ball like they have done how do you no what temps, size of enclosure ect how do they work this all out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back