Another Brisbane animal lover :O

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBANDOG

Reaction score
G'day Cobbers :p

My name is Mariah and I'm 21 soon. As everyone on here does, I love animals and reptiles especially. I am also a passionate car enthausiast.

I own a saw shelled turtle called Chops, he currently lives with 4 Jack Dempseys, 1 Salmon Tail Catfih, 1 Pleco and will be getting a lifestyle change once I finish my research and get a EWD to share the tank. On that note I will be making posts and asking lots of questions etc so brace yourselves :D I have other pets but we will get to them later...

I have a fantastic sense of humor as you have already noticed so don't be scared to crack a joke, I can handle it :) Feel free to help me out, I don't know everything like some people :O

Squeak <--- That's my nickname!

Please note: Mariah does not squeak :D Thanks

hello and welcome,
be sure to post up a pic of your critters

Welcome to APS, hope you're here for a good time and a long time... Pics of your little ones too please...

Welcome :) best intro I've read thus far, put a smile on my face for sure!

PS pics, pics, lots of pics!!! :D

Haha thanks guys, I have only some early stage pics from a few months ago off my phone as I am sorting out moving house but this is my little guy Chops, he's about a year and a half old and the jacks have tripled in size since this photo. I will take pics on Thursday and post them up so you can see the catfish.

I got Chops about 6 months ago with a Macquarie as a pair but unfortunately 3 days after getting them I had to have Gizmo the Macquarie put down due to their neglect ailing his health far too much. Chops is doing well though which I'm glad about :D

Annnd dennnn...

I couldn't gget the pictures to load :S mhmmmm am I not doing it right?

'Insert image'
Open file from computer
Select picture
'Upload image/s'

It no working :/ Might have to wait til Thursday I think, Ha. Damn technology!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha thanks guys, I have only some early stage pics from a few months ago off my phone as I am sorting out moving house but this is my little guy Chops, he's about a year and a half old and the jacks have tripled in size since this photo. I will take pics on Thursday and post them up so you can see the catfish.

I got Chops about 6 months ago with a Macquarie as a pair but unfortunately 3 days after getting them I had to have Gizmo the Macquarie put down due to their neglect ailing his health far too much. Chops is doing well though which I'm glad about :D

Annnd dennnn...

I couldn't gget the pictures to load :S mhmmmm am I not doing it right?

'Insert image'
Open file from computer
Select picture
'Upload image/s'

It no working :/ Might have to wait til Thursday I think, Ha. Damn technology!

Wait, what the heck just happned...I'm sure that didn't work but it is working! Ok going on upload frenzy, be back sooon.

The larger turtle is Gizmo - The one who passed away.
Smaller is Chops.
The tank pic there is of their old tank and set up when I first got them
And the JD;s a little stressed.

Attachments

• DSC_0122.jpg
    DSC_0122.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0127.jpg
    DSC_0127.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg