Another day at work

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrOnToSa_FrEaK

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control centre. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the emergency room right away.

PS
Wasn't any of you guys mother was it?

:lol: some people thats like people at work you have a uniform on and you get asked if you here?
my answer: no i just wear this shirt for fun

Well, I never gave a kid ant poison so i suppose im not qualified to comment!

thats up there with the drunk brown snake dude, at least he was drunk

ps - wattso, ur thirst for knowledge didnt bother me, but your shots at the ppl who singled u out do.

cheers, jono

Its great for teething in small doses. used it myself with poppet snr.

anotherday at work

Was she a blonde

Re: anotherday at work

ajler said:
Was she a blonde

You know I forgot to ask her over the phone :oops:
I asked if she was married, if her daughter had a father, what coloured panties she was wearing, and a few other things but I totally forgot to ask what she looked like. Its a good thing she was old and married I guess.

lol. any other similar incidents you recall freakster? do you get many calls about snake or insect bites etc?

is this like the kids story,,,, There was an old woman who swallowed a fly???she doesn't know why she swallowed the fly

lol,......" to kill the fly she swallowed a spider, that wiggled and squiggled and jiggled inside her"

she swallowed the spider to catch the fly,She doesn't know why she swallowed the fly!

I think in the end she swallowed a horse! sounds rude dont it! :D................yeah freakster she died in the end exploded after the horse affair1 serves her right too! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back