Idiots so far in 2009

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i read on msn yesterday that the italian police force wrote of a donated lamborghini {400,000 pounds worth) coming out of a servo the driver of the 0-100km/h in 3 seconds beast slightly touched a car than proceeded to slam into another 3 trying to stop. bahaha. maybe they should donate one to me.

ohh and a real estat agent at keperra, who had been spending everyones rent payments for a month before being caught.

I was in a car with some mates when we stopped at a red light. Next to us was a wooden power pole with all sorts of nails sticking out of it where ppl put up signs. One of my mates in the back said "poor pole...its a wonder its not dead yet with all those nails sticking out of it". Well we all nearly pissed our self laughing ....we still havnt let him down for that one.

Also a lady was looking at some photos of my daughter...she asked me "How old is ur 14 year old"?....I said 14 why?...then it clicked with her what she just said and went bright red.

may I just ask, How does it feel to be so perfect?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that was sooooooooooo funny

what, did someone say it wasn't meant to be :shock: :oops:

noooooooooo it was funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I normally wouldn't give 'true' stories from my teaching career - but as it's the last day of school (though i finished teaching officially over a week ago) I think I can tell you some of the blunders over the years:

1) My friend was in his first year of teaching and it was his first ever parent/teacher interview evening. He'd finished praising two parents' son Matthew. They were chuffed as. He told them how he was exceeding above all expectations and should be looking for an A or A+ this year. About four parents later two happy parents came in to talk about their son. When my mate asked oh, what is his name? They said Matthew, he's the one who's probably top in the class. When he looked at the last name he realised the other Matthew was one of the worst in the class and he had to call the parents back to tell them that he got it wrong and their son was actually looking like getting a D!!!

2) The very same interview night the Home Economics teacher was interviewing a first year at secondary school kids' parents. The parents were very upset their child hadn't done as well as thye anticipated and asked why this was. The teacher promptly, but quietly said, Well, it comes from the feeder school across the road, their home ec department is absolutely terrible and I'm surprised they're even allowed to cook over their... The parent then interrupted her and said, Oh, well, sorry, but maybe I should have intorduced myself first... I am the home ec teacher from that school!!!

3) In a year 9 (all boys school) science (biology) exam the boys were asked questions about the menstrual cycle. They were given a graph that showed various levels of the hormones released during the 28 day cycle. With peaks and troughs in the various hormones shown on the graph clearly. The x axis showed the number of days into the cycle. The very first question in a set of questions relating to the graph was:

"How long is the menstrual cycle?"

The least bright kid in the class answered....

..... About 5 cm!!!

Have you contributed anything positive to this forum in your 36 posts?

from what i have seen from his post they are most like this. not a good contributer and very supportive and positive;)

I normally wouldn't give 'true' stories from my teaching career - but as it's the last day of school (though i finished teaching officially over a week ago) I think I can tell you some of the blunders over the years:

1) My friend was in his first year of teaching and it was his first ever parent/teacher interview evening. He'd finished praising two parents' son Matthew. They were chuffed as. He told them how he was exceeding above all expectations and should be looking for an A or A+ this year. About four parents later two happy parents came in to talk about their son. When my mate asked oh, what is his name? They said Matthew, he's the one who's probably top in the class. When he looked at the last name he realised the other Matthew was one of the worst in the class and he had to call the parents back to tell them that he got it wrong and their son was actually looking like getting a D!!!

2) The very same interview night the Home Economics teacher was interviewing a first year at secondary school kids' parents. The parents were very upset their child hadn't done as well as thye anticipated and asked why this was. The teacher promptly, but quietly said, Well, it comes from the feeder school across the road, their home ec department is absolutely terrible and I'm surprised they're even allowed to cook over their... The parent then interrupted her and said, Oh, well, sorry, but maybe I should have intorduced myself first... I am the home ec teacher from that school!!!

3) In a year 9 (all boys school) science (biology) exam the boys were asked questions about the menstrual cycle. They were given a graph that showed various levels of the hormones released during the 28 day cycle. With peaks and troughs in the various hormones shown on the graph clearly. The x axis showed the number of days into the cycle. The very first question in a set of questions relating to the graph was:

"How long is the menstrual cycle?"

The least bright kid in the class answered....

..... About 5 cm!!!

OH MA GAWD PMSL.........they're classic. and funnier cause they ARE real. yeah fuscus, I realised the first ones most likely weren't, but these are just too good to be true!!!! Talk about foot-in-mouth disease!!!!!! Bwahahaha

Last edited:
HEHEHEHE fess up kong, which one was you??
gotta feel for donkey clonk he was the kid that looked down the end of the hose ,because his mates said" IT MUST BE BLOCKED TAKE A LOOK" ..while they waited at the tap end just as his head came in range............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

gotta feel for donkey clonk he was the kid that looked down the end of the hose ,because his mates said" IT MUST BE BLOCKED TAKE A LOOK" ..while they waited at the tap end just as his head came in range............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bahaha yeh very true. classic one rbb:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back