Idiots so far in 2009

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta feel for donkey clonk he was the kid that looked down the end of the hose ,because his mates said" IT MUST BE BLOCKED TAKE A LOOK" ..while they waited at the tap end just as his head came in range............:lol::lol::lol::lol:
sometimes I just kill myself :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
you left yourself open wide for that one donkey kong ;)

sometimes I just kill myself :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
you left yourself open wide for that one donkey kong ;)

you dont stop aye rbb:lol:. for everytime i have read one of your posts and i pmsl my god we would do alot of washing at my house.:D

Since we are telling true stories, here's one. I run a security course and our enrolement form asks about the students' computer literacy. One student answered "Yes," to the question "Have you done any training in computing?"
The next question asks "If so, what was it about?"
This student answered in all sincerity, "It was about 12 months."

its not his fault his just a grumpy little monkey :lol:

yeh that monkey does have some major issues:) people jut need to contribute positivly or informativly. u cant alk like that espically since the person is very new to aps. and im not saying it is ok for any1 to talk like that either

gotta feel for donkey clonk he was the kid that looked down the end of the hose ,because his mates said" IT MUST BE BLOCKED TAKE A LOOK" ..while they waited at the tap end just as his head came in range............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Difference between me and yourself is I don't go running to the mods when someone gives me a bit of crap.

Rich coming from a person who does nothing but posts multiple photos of himself doing dicky poses:rolleyes:

Difference between me and yourself is I don't go running to the mods when someone gives me a bit of crap.

round 2 he is back for more. mate you aint doing anything good on this site. you certainly have yourself a bad name for yourself and a really bad rep. if i was you i would just keep my mouth SHUT!. u cant say anything bad if you dont say anything at all.
think about it. it might help.:)

round 2 he is back for more. mate you aint doing anything good on this site. you certainly have yourself a bad name for yourself and a really bad rep. if i was you i would just keep my mouth SHUT!. u cant say anything bad if you dont say anything at all.
think about it. it might help.:)

Oh I would hate for a bunch of randoms on a forum to hate me:cry:
:lol::lol::lol:

Go do your homework pip-squeek

pip sqeak aye. mate i have you on the end of a fishing rod and im reeling you in easy.yeah i do my homework but just to let ya know. it holidays stuiped ahaha

In a biology class at uni in my first year, a student piped up with a question for the tutor "Are plants organisms?". True story.
As for everyone taking cheap shots at each other on this APS thread, which is juvenile to the max, get laid. Seriously.

OKAY guys, before this becomes a bum-fight..................... lets sort out the boys from the men!!!!!!!!!

A WALLY test to keep you occupied and on track!!!!!!
(answers will be given after the first ten attempts! heh heh!)

1. What is the last thing you take off before going to bed at night?

2. What gets longer when it is cut at both ends?

3. What was the first name of King George VI of England?

4. What do you call a fly without wings?

5. How many squares are there on a standard chessboard?

6. How many seconds are there in a year?

7. A man throws a ball three feet, it stops, and then returns to his hand without touching anything. How come?

8. What was the largest island in the world before Australia was discovered?

9. Why can a policeman never open the door in his pajamas?

10. If 5 dogs kill 5 rats in 5 minutes, how long does it take 15 dogs to kill 15 rats?

11. In Minnesota, which side of the chickens have more feathers?

gotta feel for donkey clonk he was the kid that looked down the end of the hose ,because his mates said" it must be blocked take a look" ..while they waited at the tap end just as his head came in range............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol!

okay guys, before this becomes a bum-fight..................... Lets sort out the boys from the men!!!!!!!!!

A wally test to keep you occupied and on track!!!!!!
(answers will be given after the first ten attempts! Heh heh!)

1. What is the last thing you take off before going to bed at night?

2. What gets longer when it is cut at both ends?

3. What was the first name of king george vi of england?

george?

4. What do you call a fly without wings?

a fly

5. How many squares are there on a standard chessboard?

6. How many seconds are there in a year?

31557600 taking into account there are 365.25 days in a year.

7. A man throws a ball three feet, it stops, and then returns to his hand without touching anything. How come?

he threw it up.

8. What was the largest island in the world before australia was discovered?

australia

9. Why can a policeman never open the door in his pajamas?

pyjamas don't have doors.

10. If 5 dogs kill 5 rats in 5 minutes, how long does it take 15 dogs to kill 15 rats?

5 minutes.

11. In minnesota, which side of the chickens have more feathers?

the outside.

In a biology class at uni in my first year, a student piped up with a question for the tutor "Are plants organisms?". True story.
As for everyone taking cheap shots at each other on this APS thread, which is juvenile to the max, get laid. Seriously.
OP ...young specks is 15 dont be encouraging him to have nookies at that age :D
oh and DIPCDAME ..the first one is your feet off the ground ...
I dont know what gets longer the more you cut it though;)

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaa Donkey Kong you sure are one FUN son of a gun!! (In an alternate reality) :lol: lighten up geez! (On another note you must be American...)

This thread made my day also!! Haha thanks for the laughs! Whether true or not :p

Nat ;)

that was a brilliant laugh for a friday arvo!!

in regards to teh wood comment, an ex of mine said people touch ur head when they say 'touch wood' cos HAIR IS MADE OF WOOD!

i peed myself laughing and he totally defended his comment,...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow it seems you people are the ones with no sense of humor. Do you people really think I was being serious with my first comment? Do you really need a smiley to indicate sarcasm?

Anyways if you want to see some massive idiots just trawl threads on here for 5-6 minutes:lol: (Yes that is sarcasm)

OP ...young specks is 15 dont be encouraging him to have nookies at that age :D
oh and DIPCDAME ..the first one is your feet off the ground ...
I dont know what gets longer the more you cut it though;)

Cheers RBB, I prob was out of line considering the young age of some of these kids :oops:
Now whos for a drink and say we all forget who said what about who ;)

Okay, if you want TRUTHFUL stories.............. here ya go, and here I am embarrassing myself, cause it was me who was the silly twit!!!!

Aged 12, end of the first year in Grammar school. and in Biology we had learned about many things, including the reproduction system, AND respiration system (and a lot of other systems in the body. all of us being SOo sure they'd ask us about certain things, the reproduction system in particular, we swotted up like crazy, continuously drawing the diagrams and correctly labelling the darned bits and pieces shown. Got the whole thing down pat, circulation - check, brain - check, reproduction system - check, respiratory system - check. RIGHT, with all facts and figures remembered by rote, we were more than ready!
Sat down the the exam. hah, a cinch, going swimmingly, got to the answer with a system beginning with R...... go no further, thinks I, and proceeded to draw the entire reproductive system, with all diagrams and everything that would have been expected. I was SOOOoo proud of myself. Wasnt till I got outside, when we debriefed about the exam at lunch break, my friends pointed out, no the R wasnt for the reproductive, but respiratory system. ummmmmmmm.......................... failed the exam!!!!!! and I was SOOOOOOO embarrassed!! couldn't look the biology teacher in the eye for a few lessons after!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back