Another dumb question.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yep...I'm at it again... :oops: here's another dumb question for you.....

If you could be anything...and I mean...anything (besides something rude of course) that wasn't HUMAN...what would it be and WHY ???

ok guys....go for it !! :D

I would want to be a well looked after, trained pet eagle lol. That way I could have the freedom of flight and be fed and housed so I wouldn't have to worry bout those things :)

A whale shark, so i could sink into the depths of another universe when i get sick of people :)

I would love to be alot of things......but being any one of Vin Diesels Tshirts would be real good.......8)

'Invisible' would also be great or even 'God'........do they count?

A magpie so I can fly whenever I want but also doesnt look weird if I land near people. IE a wild eagle :p

I figured if I was an eagle, I wouldn't have to watch out for predators as much lol.

I would love to be alot of things......but being any one of Vin Diesels Tshirts would be real good.......8)

'Invisible' would also be great or even 'God'........do they count?

Yep...LOL...anything counts. :lol:

You guys are so great....you respond so quickly to my quirky sense of curiosity. :lol:

I would be a butterfly.

Because nobody ever suspects the butterfly. Bwahahahah

I think I'd like to be the wind.....it has a strength and gentleness...and can be very controlling, it can help create beauty and tragedy, and it has freedom to go where it wills.

Oh, yeah, and some might say I'm full of....hot air :D but that's ok too. :lol:

I would be Mother Nature because not only can I create, nourish and nurture I could also kick the bejesus outta species that dont play "nice"(yeah I know I do this already.... just not on the scale I would like lol)

I'd be a pelican! I know you're laughing but think about it, 1. Can fly, 2. Can swim, 3. Too big for most other animals to eat & 4. Will always get a feed just go to a park with lots of kids if the fishing is bad.

i would want to be a sayian....
yes i no its a cartoon and im prob too old to still be watching them but they can do n e thing!

I'd want to be a leopard. They're great climbers and hunters, I think that would be fun. I wouldn't want out be a female though, I don't want kids, not even if I was a leopard :lol:

I would be a drop bear.....with a private lear jet........and a bathysphere.......and an eternally refilling beer bottle :)

actually I'm pretty happy being me at the moment, snuck off from work, having a beer, watching the cricket, big thunderstorm moving in and planning the weekend!

I would be a shapeshifter/equivalent, so essentially I'd be EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back