Another I got Bitten thread :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

disintegratus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My little Stimmie baby bit me two days ago. I yelped like a little bitch.
I've been bitten by the rest of our pythons bar one, had some of them latch on and constrict (you'd think I would learn by now to USE THE TONGS!!!), and yet none of them have ever made me yelp, not even when one of them bit me on the face(and right before I left for work, they think i'm a nutcase).

I just was not expecting it from Lou Lasagne, he's our little worm. He's only been killing his food for the last month or so, before that he'd slide up to it and kind of nuzzle it before gently swallowing it.

Our little baby's growing up into a bloodthirsty killer.... it makes me a little bit sad :'(

My little Stimmie baby bit me two days ago. I yelped like a little bitch.
I've been bitten by the rest of our pythons bar one, had some of them latch on and constrict (you'd think I would learn by now to USE THE TONGS!!!), and yet none of them have ever made me yelp, not even when one of them bit me on the face(and right before I left for work, they think i'm a nutcase).

I just was not expecting it from Lou Lasagne, he's our little worm. He's only been killing his food for the last month or so, before that he'd slide up to it and kind of nuzzle it before gently swallowing it.

Our little baby's growing up into a bloodthirsty killer.... it makes me a little bit sad :'(

Welcome to the joys of owning snakes LOL ....Here is 2 latest pics of my Olive bite .Oh nearly forgot .The first thing you need to do is get pics because as the saying on here goes "Pictures or it didn't happen " .....Cheers .

PICT0011 (Medium).JPGPICT0016 (Medium).JPG

It didn't even break the skin, in fact, I don't think he actually got me, I think it was a glancing hit. But that's not the point. My little baby's growing up, becoming a real snake, instead of Antaresia Giantwormi.

Jas: Holy crap! snakes bite? Damn, I wish someone had told me that before we got 9 of them:D

Oh, and stop putting up photos and footage of Olive bites, I'm trying to convince my sister that they're practically incapable of biting because I want one. She's already given me a flat out no to a Scrubby, but I'm hoping I can talk her into letting me get an olive.

And thanks for all the sympathy everyone!:p:p
I mean, I get horribly attacked by a vicious beast out for my blood, and no one even cares?!?!?! I mean, it almost BROKE THROUGH THE SKIN!!!

LOL sorry mate i feel for you though .I have a little Spotted that thinks it's a Scrub .Cons you into thinking it's all nice and dainty but when you pick her up she goes straight for the fingers .The Olive bite was my fault i got between her and her rat .Other than a full on feeding response she is very very very docile .Scrubs are not for everyone but they are a good snake to have in your collection so long as you treat them as a potential problem to your health Lol and as for Olives well you can't go wrong with one of them ...Cheers

who would ever think that snake can and will bite ;)
Haha it's alway funny when newbies say I want a snake that doesn't bite lol. They all bite given the right circumstances. I almost got tagged by my diamond about 20 mins ago. First time she has ever struck at me, had her for a year super placid but my fault I was moving her around on her branch to take a pic.

Yer my brother asked me if he could get a non biting snake hahahaha I told him if he every finds one to come get me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back