Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard, stunning little snake you have there. Awesome to hear that you get to have snakes at work, something different.

Thanks SniperCap, It's such a treat having them at work, I just can't wait till my little one is bigger and I can have him around my neck and not be worried I'm going to loose him;)

Welcome, and lovely snake.

I too would love one of mine in the office. I'm sure my boss would be cool with it, I just don't think my license conditions would be.

Welcome, and lovely snake.

I too would love one of mine in the office. I'm sure my boss would be cool with it, I just don't think my license conditions would be.

Thank you :) My boss just told me he wants to sell our jungle now becuase he's so big and the other ladies at work don't like him :( Maybe I'll convince him to get another hatchie!

Welcome, nice to have another snake lover. Where do you work, your boss must be cool to let you keep reptiles there!

Welcome, nice to have another snake lover. Where do you work, your boss must be cool to let you keep reptiles there!

I'm a receptionist for a Financial Licensees in Melbourne's CBD.
I have three managing directors, my favorite is by far the one who owns the snakes, he’s just so fun to work with and be around, he even starts nerf gun wars with the staff when our office is quiet!

Heyy and welcome emmalene_bunny, thanks for the comment on my spotty, u have a very nice childreni, that jungle is awesome aswell :) ur work sounds like alot of fun ;)

Well I have been here a while now.....
For what it's worth I think your dp is very attractive :) Hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Heyy and welcome emmalene_bunny, thanks for the comment on my spotty, u have a very nice childreni, that jungle is awesome aswell :) ur work sounds like alot of fun ;)

Hey no worries, your spotted is so stunning! Yes I feel really lucky to work in the environment I do and still be so close to snakes:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back