Another Newbie.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragondreaming

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am new to the reptile owners world but have friends who have been involved for awhile. I got my licence so my 12 yr old could have a bearded dragon for his birthday. Plan is for him to get his licence when he turns 13 and the dragon gets signed over to him. While looking for a good breeder found one who also has pythons. After thinking it over and getting organised.....
My household now consist of 5 kids, 2 cats, 2 dragons and a spotted python.
Hope to chat to you soon. :D
Bec.

Hi bec :)
bearded dragons are great first reptiles!
i have 5 of them :D there still trying to breed at the moment its great
hope u have a good easter

your welcome :)
yea mine is good i have been organising getting my new monitor and gliders for this wk so im more then happy :D

:D:D:D:D:D
I'm sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My spotted just shed for the first time (well technically second time but first with me).
There was not even any signs (trust me I've been looking).
WOOHOO. It is a perfect single piece.
A true memento.
Does anyone know how to preserve this skin properly?

i dont no how to preserve skin but last time mine shed i took it out and put it on the floor while i was cleaning and my puppy ran up and grabbed it and was running round the house playing with it chewing it up it was rather odd haha, ill google some things and have a look for u

I'm loving it here.
There seems to be mountains of knowledge to be gained here.
Got to drag myself off most nights as the eyes glaze over and brain goes into overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back