Another tattoo thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hun :) im really happy with it, getting minor touch ups this coming monday to it then start on the rest of my arm :)

hah thanks Bandit I just went to hot-hetero-models dot com and downloaded the hottest dude I could find for my avatar.

Not sure I have an exact taste or type but perving is just perving, if they are hot I take notice lol..It is a womans right to after all

Ha Ha I was just making a point Smithers, I always hear how its a mans right to perve

dont worry Pirate, Smithers has a thing about not looking at the little pink thingy on the right too lol

Oh I KNOW how Smithers and a few of the crew here roll. To each their own- I'm all about Josie and the Pussycats - but there ain't nothing wrong with a man or woman digging on a little Menudo or some Dixie Chicks ;)

hah thanks Bandit I just went to hot-hetero-models dot com and downloaded the hottest dude I could find for my avatar.

Hey, I went there too but all I could find was a pic of pirate so I asked some random bloke if I could take his pic fir my interwebby thingy.

Sure just let me set the macro function on my monitor first

It's only gonna make your thumb look massive.

pics or you don't.

Sorry, but that was the total sum of my constructive contributions to this thread.
Now, if you were to address my destructive contributions...well that would be another matter entirely!;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back